Tuesday, December 11, 2007

..i love mr men books..today i think im mr sensible :)

Had to laugh today… a friend from Coburg…pm’d me on faebook with… im addicted to your blog…. How funny is that..it did make me laugh!!!!

Fairly tiring today…. Really enjoyed my pd sessions..am getting feedback next few days about how my brain thinks /.but I kinda a bit from evry quadrant(which is goo) which is also why decisions are difficult for me cos I see every side to every argument…. But a little stringer in the rational thought/processes… I know I know..youre all shocked..lol… but not at work jo is much different from work jo..where I am really quite switched on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just meander aimlessly along the rest of the time…. Also nobody can be that conscientious and nerdburger-ish ALL the time.. maybe I don’t need to be quite the extreme opposite I am ..hehe

Still was playing hide and seek at work today..only went to lunch for 5 mins and then I got in my car and drove home and had a 10min nap(not quite long enough..it took me 10 mins to drop off or I would have had my AMPLE 20 mins J

Then running tonight
Aim 5:15ish min kms out for 4km,5minkms way back and 800 m very slow cool down

Actual (jojo is the conchiest nerdburger of the nerdburgers)
4kms in 5:15min/kms (I rock) -although it was way harder than it should have been..seemed to be a bit of an incline..is a 40m incline over a run noticeable..well I don’t know but I felt it and was breathing heavy.see below(but then why wasn’t it super easy on the way back…..ummm cos I suck!!!!!!
4kms 4:55min/kms and had to push a bit to keep it at that pace..what is going on when I find 5min/kms difficult
See my pretty piccies

Way out 4kms in 21:03 (5:15min/km)
..anyway..sorry mike..prob not entertaining enough tonight..LOL.. although I noticed something interesting at the after training get together..i wonder if anyone else did
..oh yeah before I forget.. I did my planks woo hoo 1min front 2x45s obliques 1min front (thanks phil for doing with me J pat on head
..and was quite chuffed that someone asked me if id been working out as they said they noticed a bit of definition on my arms(thatd be the push ups I ve been doing with mark from work)-I make him do at least double…he gets shirty when I say im doing mens pushups…am doing 1x15 and then 1x10 at the mo(which considering 2 year ago..i could only do about 4!(and I have been gym-ing 2-3 times a week..had I mentioned that???) who knows…pity about the belly L liposuction here we come LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely happy to do another long run with you this Sunday, let's have a think about a location during the week and sort it out on Saturday.

jojo said...

jojo claps hands
cool bananies..big hugs for ems!oops now i may have scared her away triple LOL

Stu Mac said...

Well done on the set, more improvements just around the corner, esp if you stick with the program and let the speed work disappear after this week for 3 weeks and let the longer EASY k's build. The thinking is, then your base fitness will be solid and we can work that speed and see a 2:3X 800m, sub 68sec 400m and a much faster and more controlled 1500m time.

Andrew(ajh) said...

I think that having a "work persona" and a "non work persona" is a very positive thing. Keeps you sane I would think!