Thursday, December 20, 2007

..SMASH...BANG...CRASH... and definitely no lol

..i am a regular little dennis the menace...
i make no bones about this..i am not,have never been a good driver... in fact im shite...im always distracted ..
..the title sums it all up best really..there was a smash bang crash with a little bit more smash and bang thrown in :( :(
..completely my fault... i looked away and then when i looked back realised i was NOT going to be able to stop..skidded on the slippery road..and rear-ended this poor girl..she was fine (well sore neck..and headache like me)
...my car however is not..the bonnet looks like an accordian..its about half the size it used to be..she wanted me to get it towed last night...but i was kinda trying to ostrich and im like no i dont wanna hang around in the dark and rain for ages..im going home..so we pushed my car to the side of the road,she left then i pushed it a bit more by myself..um jo...your back??????
..anyway went off to 'my freinds house' who was trying to be nice(i think) but i was being a COMPLETE and utter brat..i think he did mention i was behaving like a 2 year old)..then dropped off at the train station today while wondering and stewing over whether car was there...whn asked if i put it in atow away zne i was like...i dont know
...ummmm guess who parked it in a tow away zone...oops.... fortunately it didnt get towed so i didnt have to go find it..my insurance comany were awesome..organised a tow truck,cab(which didnt wait even tho supposed to) and a hire car at a adiscounted rate...35 per day as opposed to 60(and hertz said they didnt have any cars to normal plebs..only insurance ones
..my poor car..all beat up..the tow truck guy was lovely...one of those guys..and he really took care of me..he was awesome..an old fashioned type..i cant leave a lady on the street..let me drive you to a cab rank..ooohhhhhh
then in a cab to car company..sploosh straight into a puddle as i get out...am i bridget jones...seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i cry yet??????????????????????
Tony rang me up and convinced me to go for a run..i was as wet as if id jumped in the pool fully clad and gone water running..but it was a bit of fun..i splooshed through all the puddles ..so 8kms@5:11 pace..supposed to be 5:20-5:30 so i reckon thats close enough.. how could i see my garmin with all that water in my eyes??????????

cancelled all my evening plans..make new ones..eat crap and drink a million wines

lol..and then get a call from english dude...and explain my day and hes like can i come cheer you up...no... are you coming to this party tonight...no...why did you cancel lunch on tuesday...and i said cos he didnt confirm but we all know it was cos i didnt want to go... then hes like...i would really like to see you...im free anytime this weekend.... thats part of the problem..wayyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooooooo keeeeeeeeeeeeeen.he keeps telling me im hard work(which i know) so maybe he should just give up....
can i text him to tell him im not really into him... its not like theres been any ..well you know.. and i never gave him my number... um maybe one of my friends could call him...lol..im kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!! although i wont tell you how i once broke up with a guy...its not very nice!!!!!!..but i was only 16
..ok well i have had one SH1TBOX day..my neck is a bit sore and i have bruises where the seat belt went(thats how i know i hit the car hard..ive never had bruises there before when ive had accidents)
and i dont want to fess up to this...,y right achilles(the other one) is also giving me some grief today...NOT HAPPY
..im sure i hear a wine calling me

5 comments:

JH said...

Don't feel bad JoJo. A friend of mine who works at an insurance company was telling me about an accident where the driver got her foot stuck on the accelerator while in reverse, and reversed at full speed into a petrol tanker.

She was 89, but still.

Kathy said...

I'm very glad to know you're okay.

Kathryn said...

Oh no! Your poor car and poor you. Good to hear you are okay though. Look after yourself!

I think you should let the English guy know. Just think what you'd want if the situation was reversed.

Anonymous said...

Bloody hell

That is all I have to say.

So glad you are OK, but remind me never to accept a lift from you ;-)

Please take are out there honey

Stu Mac said...

Driving...hmmm, I think I will leave all of my stirring comments for another time!

Most importantly you are fine and thats why we all have insurance, so the metal can be fixed!

Sounds like it was a WEET run too! Well done 'miss consistancy'..