Friday, November 30, 2007

..highly strung jojo

..just in case you couldnt tell, im a little grumpy and highly sensitive when im wriing reports...LOL
..ummm finally got a heap done(still more over weekend) this is crunch time for teachers
..thanks to sara for listening to me grumble and groan about boys
..am feeling HEAPS less stressed today(for various reasons LOL )

..my back is so super sore today its not funny
..cant work out if it is because of running in spikes, running too fast or just the fact that the back has been pretty crap all weekend
..i dont think my back is ready to move to 5 days running a week(well theres no 'i think' about it... it is certainly not ready
...ooh(dont ask how) but i have just smacked my snoz on my computer..i really need to be more careful..ouchies
(ooh and speaking of which..kathy..i have stopped falling over as much..although did almost fall down some stairs the other week...my back would kill me if i fell)
..still waiting to find out my pacings for tomorrow..stu told me last night i wasnt a very disciplined runner..so i am GOING to stick to whatever plan i am told...i will have to find someone to tape my back for me though..not sure if i will be able to race sat and tues
..out with friends for drinkies tonight...nice

about to take my laptop back to my old school(balwyn) bummer..im only going to have one laptop now....LOL....am burning all my files at the mo on the old one...
gotta go..have fun girls and boys :)

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I know you said not to, but I absolutely have to ask. How did you possibly smack your snoz on the computer?

Kathy said...

I hated report writing time! Thanks for reminding me - I'll try to remember next time I'm having nostalgic thoughts about teaching.