Monday, December 24, 2007

..ooooh ...more shopping

....ok i have to say it.. im sorry all you grinch and grinchettes... i like christmas!.. personally not my presents(cos the ones i get are usually pretty dodge..and anything i want-i buy for myself anyway) but i really like giving presents... although i do get a bit funny/shy about it.. you should have seen me giving my coach a present today..i was all awkward and like..um heres a present ...... look anywhere but at the person .. and practically run out the door..lol .. maybe i like buying the prsents for other people more than i like giving
..anyway since i had driven so far to drop over a present..he decided to take me for a slow recovery jog in the you yangs..yay...id always wanted to check it out Em-He's very mean you know..he was saying it would be funny if CM was there..cos you'd be even darker if i went there ONCE and met him...lol
..so 5.3kms @5:32min/km.. and a couple of tips about how i carry my arms too tight and high..it was kinda uncomfortable trying to do what he wanted me to.. then a quick stretch until it started raining on us.... right achilles tight..but not as painful as yesterday.. and driving home this afternoon a slightly worrying glute pain but trying not to freak out too much
..they wrote the death car off too!!! yay!!!! shes like - its a reparable write off...if you want to take 2400 less then you can take the car...WHOA there lady...the devil can stay in your parking lot thank...its had as many goes at killing me as its getting!!!!!!!!!! trying to decide whether to buy a 10-12000 car which means not too much extra than payout or go the whole hog and get a 20000 car..but ill probably write it off anyway..i have with the last 2 cars..one my fault..one a bus's fault(now that was scary)
-went and saw..death at a funeral last night with a friend...which was lovely but i do hope he's not gonna tell me every 2nd week he doesnt want to date me,...lol..(once is enough thanks..jojo can understand english...) i think i made my point.. anyway..someone is very game to come to a comedy with me...i am a horrible horrible companion at a funny movie... i laugh so LOUDLY...i just have NO CONTROL... at least i didnt fall off my chair ..i guess(i did do that once when i went to a movie with a guy cos i laughed too hard)
.. anyway..im a happy little camper ..and i get to wrap pressies which i really quite enjoy doing
..and all i want for christmas...
..is a phone call from my sister and to speak to my beautiful nieces... seriously..... thats my number one wish list
still havent spoken with them despite numerious emails from me(no replies)(yes they are ok..my nephew heard from them a couple of times) im kinda disappointed with my sister..but trying not to be

so HAPPY HAPPY CHRISTMAS ... love and nice thoughts all 'round ...good grief ive turned into a sickly sweet elf...make it stop..where is smart alec jo..hmmmm.. untie her this instant please santa

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I love Christmas too! I am looking forward to discovering what Santa has brought me this year. Usually a book and chocolate sultanas. :-)

Thanks for the advice on the interval running JoJo. Careful, you might be turning into mini-Coach!

Merry Christmas and I hope some of the presents you receive are better than dodgy.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Happy Christmas to you too Jo. It has been a blast reading your blog this year! Have a great day tomorrow!

jojo said...

ohhh thanks honey..thats very sweet..right back at ya

Anonymous said...

shit that reminds me, I still have to wrap presents!

Thank god you didn't see my Craigy, I'd never have forgiven you. I shall have to tell you the story of when I did meet him but was too shy to talk to him.