Monday, December 17, 2007

...SOFT...hmmmmph...SOOOOOOOOFT

jojo stand with hands on hips with a glare... soft MR JH...SOOOOOOOOOOOFT.. so i assume you will be joining us next time,...and there had better not be even one step of a walk from you sonny jim... lol... yes well i probably am soft.. i was waddling like a penguin today.. very sore what i called my hip f;lexors but may have been my external rotators..apparently the right one was so tight it was pulling my leg out of alignment..ooops.
...painful massage today.. i told corrie my back wasnt too bad..and then we realised as soon as she started working on it was the TIGHTEST it has been for a while..glutes were ridiculous...she could be heard to be muttering at one stage that she could spend a whole hour on the glutes...calves soleus and really the whole lower leg region was well ummm tight!!and OMG when she turned me over and was working on ...god knows what..there was not even an ounce of suppleness..she kept slipping cos it was just so damn taut! lol
there was a lot of laughung from me today..not the omg what a funnny joke..but the omg that hurts laughing..corrie only tickled me once on the foot today..oooh still sends shivers down my spine... she did a great job..i was a little less of a penguin on the way out
..my year 12's get results today so i will pick the results up tomorrow..fingers crossed
..went and saw.. in the wild..(or something yesterday)..was a very good film actually(although a tiny bit long 2.5hours..and im a bit fidgety at the best of times).. and heard about some of my behaviour from the other week(the night i lost my purse and couldnt pay for cab)
I tell you..I AM A MEGA BRAT sometimes

i always think its funny cos my coach actually seems to know my body better than i do! he told me to do 2-3kms as a 'loosener' today ..and i was like 3kms..cmon already..but ummmm 3kms was well and truly enough..i can tell you
..anyway apparently we are slowing down the kms and having a big week of kms this week..should hit the 40's.. and if back can cope then we will consildate it.. also i now seem to have been 'promoted' to 5 days running ..woohoo ... its almost geting to the stage where i can actually call myself a 'runner' LOL..ive never really done many kms before... and never consistently... the last 6 weeks are the most amount of kms over a 6 week period ive ever done... quite chuffed about that(i think i was about a 20-25km a weeker_excluding squash)
..itll be interesting to see what effect..actually putting in the kms will make to my 10km pb(presently 45:36)...rock on SANDOWN (and of course the 400m,800m,1500m) LOL i want everything ...dont I?

5 comments:

JH said...

I thought that might get your attention...

Anonymous said...

Hey Chicky

Everything okay? Which bed did you end up choosing?

Did you try the Enell?

And Sara, if it was me, I'd be going through everything too!!

jojo said...

lol
..yep jay..i tried the enell on my 3km jaunt today(and borrowed some socks too cos i forgot them)
all cool except i cant get hob to work
i decided to stay in the adult room lest i regress to childhood(more than i already do)..ps i really like your bed

Anonymous said...

Jeez, the boys are all so mean to us :-( You better let JH know what I said I would do to the first person to make a smart arse comment on Sunday LOL

Corrie is excellent, she always finds every little tight spot, even the ones you didn't know where there until you jump off the table yelping.

I have a nice spot planned for Sunday, not as hilly but still very pretty, there are even Kanga's sometimes.

Kathy said...

All those tight muscles and you're going to do more running! Sounds like a loosener is exactly what was needed.

Great to hear your progress. Keep it up. I feel like I'm listening to a steam train you go so fast in your blog!!