Monday, December 10, 2007

..wow thats persistent

..in case it wasnt glaringly obvious...im a little sh!t
..i think i told you english dude asked me on a date...anyway my heart wasnt in it so i semi cancelled once, then escheduled..then ummmm cancel(via text...thats mean) but said i could do monday night... and then i didnt call(i know i know) and then he called(hes a persistent little brat isnt he???)which i missed and was going to ignore but since he lives next door to a friend of mine and will tell her what a B im being, i decided i should call back... he was uhhhhh err somewhat grumpy(not too bad consdering..and i guess the...comments i got were justified about cancelling again)...anyway im terrible.. i shouldve just gone on the damn date on sat(even if im not that interested..my familyare forever telling me..i should give people a chance...and he is cute)and obviously patient ...lol) anyway i have rescheduled..i said ummmm these are the days im free...thurs or sunday..but thursday after training..and sunday i have to do a long run and have a nap..... ummmm yeah im a great person to date......lol.. good to see my priorities...oops
...i dont think id let someone cancel on me that many times(he did say if i did again that would be the last time..lol)

after my work shenanigans..i tried to hide when i could today..... nobody said anything to me at least... im sure when my gf gets back shell tell me if any rumours are flying around..i did at least speak with one of the guys who it may have been(not about that though.... as far as im concerned..i dont remember...ergo(i love that word)nothing happened...

run today...gosh that makes me laugh
stu sent me a program saying i could do a 2km run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it just about took me longer to strap the girls in that it did to complete the run..lol..but i think the point is to turn the legs over and then also there will be 3 consecutive days of running.. ... having said that, not sure i could have run much further..i had little legs of lead.....woohoo...and im allowed to race 200,400fast and 1500 whatever i can manage...i will be very tuckered out on sat night

3 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

GIVE THE POOR GUY A GO! And then tell me all about it so I can live my life vicariously through you. Hope you 2km didn't knock you around completely. And remember- deny everything and demand proof.

Anonymous said...

jojo ... not every guy has to be 'mr right' ... go on the date - enjoy the night out and then move on ....afterall - he is cute !!

Take care

Eat Em

Andrew(ajh) said...

What Eat Em said!