Friday, December 28, 2007

..viva la france

..viva la france..
well i went car shopping today..saw lots of cars and oscillated(whatta surprise..me struggling with a D) between just spending 8 grand to spending 15 on a second hand car to me buying a barina(brand spanker)
..anyway finally went to the holden/honda dealer.. looked at the jazz..but as i explained to my friend i didnt like its bottom(well the way the back was) anyway was looking at the barina(sedan which is a bit bigger and looks a bit safer than the tiny little hatch) but by the time you put in the on road costs and the ABS braking and alloy wheels i was loking at 18.5-ish... as i was walking out i noticed that the holden VIVA was on special..sedan... for 18990 drive away..and it is definitely a btter car than the barina.... so unlike my usual self i am trying to be an adult and think about it..but my decision is already made..its mine baby..also get 1000 cashback as well whih will pay for hte 2 year extra holden warranty to bring it up to 5 year warranty..and he said he might chop off the extra im paying for the metallic blue colour and make it a flat 19000..which would be cool.. very helpful they were.. and oh my god the FINANACE guy was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot... lol and when he gave me his card..which has his mobile on it..hes like i prefer business hours..so i said...damn and i was gonna call you at midnite to say i wanted the cra..lol.. he even laughed...but then he has to..they wanna make the sale(well hes not my salesman either)
..so i took it on a test drive..and ummm am kinda used to driving an auto it seems..cos i stalled it in the first 1m...gosh im a dufus.... (ummm it was only a week ago that i was driving a manual)
..and yes i have had to explain a MILLION times that i wrote my car of

typical conversation..
s:what sort of car do you want
j:i dont know
s:auto or manual
j:i dont know
s:price range?
j:ummmmmmmmmmmmmm 10-20
s:new or used
j: dont know.. sorry i wasnt expecting to buy a cra..i only wrote one off a week ago

at car city..i was looking at this very cute ford coupe convertible..too old.. and the salesman came out going ..you would look fantastic in that car.. it was a good line cos yeah baby i would HOT in that car..lol
..one salesman who asked if i was married/boyfriend etc and was flirting outrageously with me.... told me i was very picky..cos i kept turning my nose up at his cars.. im like... ill know it when i see it..none of these cars are grabbing me.. and then he made some inapproriate comment..lol.. pity it wasnt the HOT HOT HOT finance guy
so of course every time i get in my car Im going to go VIVA la France LOUDLY and maybe sing the national anthem too... do you have any idea HOW annoying i am?????
allons enfant de la patrie
La jour de gloire est arrive
contre nous de la tyrannie.. etc yep..can you tell who learnt this in year 12
..hehe i do make myself laugh
..still havent organised myself for new years.. well im still waiting to hear if people are coming to this party with me..if not i may go to a bar in the city with some other feinds..but pay 135..yikes... didnt i just say that im spending 19000..lol
..that unit is looking further awya by the minute
..oh and the CAR has air bags too!!!! and as i told my friend...im over my rally car driving..im not going to crash anymore...



OMG: i finally got an email from my sister... do you want to know what it said.. not happy christmas...noooooooo..not anything other than
..will write in a few days... ummmm if youre on a computer a couple more lines(that can be sent to everyone) only takes half a minute to write..
will write in next few days... what is with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as my brother herman just said.. we are obviously not on their list of priorities.. sorry literally only just got it THAT minute.. i mean dont get me wrong im pleased beyond belief that there is some contact... but im just completely dumbfounded by the last month........ get a grip jojo

6 comments:

JH said...

I went to that place - Car City - about 9am on a Sunday morning about six months ago. Every one of the salesmen - EVERY ONE - was hungover. It was wierd, and kinda gross.

Andrew(ajh) said...

We're just starting to look for a car for Kate. I find it very stressful, how come you seem to be enjoying it so much? Maybe it is because there aren't many hot, female car salespeople?

Andrew(ajh) said...

I meant to say, in respomse to your comment on my blog - I'd love to try and crack that 17min mark together. I'm thinking I might try a couple of the 4km runs in the Super Sunset Series.

Kathryn said...

I'd be singing Viva Las Vegas!

Anonymous said...

We just bought a brand new car for me and I am loving it baby!! The only thing is, I want the kids to dress in plastic clothing so they don't dirty it but they won't.... spoilsports!!

Anonymous said...

First I had the French National Anthem in my head, now I have Viva Las Vegas, I love that song so much am going to have a sing and a dance now - Bright light city gonna set my soul on fire.... LOL

Glad you went for the Viva, a bit bigger than a Barina, probably worth going for the new one. Glad you also steered clear of the Ford rag top, they were a piece of crap. Ughhh, if a car salesman flirted with me I would run away, very fast.