Wednesday, December 5, 2007

..jojo is a silly silly girl

..boys are plain silly..and just dont know whats good for them..
..anyway am feeling a bit better..
jh..let me be a tiny bit less cryptic than usual
..the whole reason i had to have the conversation with cg as to whether he actually wanted to date me or not was because
a) i kept knocking back offers of dates
b) i actually wanted to date him
c) had put it off for ages
d) the last time i let a cg linger, it ended up going on for 18 months(and then the was the christian 12 year debacle)

as i said..i am not mad at him at all.. he HAS NOT done anything wrong at any stage.. he cant help that he doesnt like me..but it does make me sad..cos i actually think we would have been very good together... c'est la vie... you cannot make someone want to be with you

..and im such a loser.. ive already had a guy ask me on a date..who is
a)hot
b)good job
c)no obvious baggage..ie doesnt have a squillion kids
d)actually wants to be seen in public with me.. and after just chatting to me..the next day sourced my friend in order to get my number..
e)likes my personality(as opposed to someone else who hates my personality :(
..and the reason im such a loser..is i dont even really want to go... because he is not the person that i really want to date..sigh...
..im thinking about going on the lemon detox thingy..time for me to drop a couple of kgs i think..ive sat on 62kgs for 2 long..time to get down to 60..im relatively skinny at that weight(its a noticeable 2kgs..sits on my belly)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Here's a hug JoJo. We always seem to want what we can't have, don't we?

Good luck with finding a guy who is really into you.

Anonymous said...

Awright honey, tuff love time, move on, date mr hot guy good job, don't let opportunities pass you by.

You have done the right thing by confronting it.

Although of course it is never easy, no one likes to feel rejected. I have perhaps stayed somewhere I shouldn't because I am scared of the big bad world, but that is for my own cryptic blogging.

I think you are great chicky and plenty of others who matter ie: not a girl like me, will too.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Yep jojo you are very right - boys can be very silly at times.....at least he hasn't wasted any more of your very precious time- as much as it hurts, your time is deserved elsewhere. GO ON THE DAMN DATE!!! Know your hearts not in it right now but stranger things have happened.......

Dont forget what the "c" in cg stands for and when its no longer "C' for you, time to sort it one way or the other so awesome you have done so - big tick for brave joey bean!!!

Hey,thought of you and cracked up the other night remembering you heckling the cab driver on way home from last ausrun drinks and us chatting to those way too young boys at the bar- now that was a funny night-more of those needed for you mate!!!!! Take care

JH said...

Oh jeez - I'm glad I'm not single. So many complications!!!