Wednesday, December 19, 2007

..im sure i shouldnt be this happy

..ummmmm dont tell my coach..... but
..man..i have really enjoyed having a rest day and NOT running today...lol
you have to remember im a complete newbie when it comes to these consistent kms
..geez what a surprise...me being sporadic and erratic prior to this...lol..who'd a thunk it

..went and had lunch with my aunt(my shout :) ive been trying to buy her lunch but she always pays for the last ohhhhh year!!!! she had a play around with my back(and taped it up..cos she said one side was a bit squelchy...ok thats not exactly her words..but that it is slightly inflamed..not bad..but she was surprised at how tender it was.... was right in the L5/S1 referral point apparently... i think ive worked it out... i know i have two disc bulges..one on both sides..the one that caused loss of function is the one on the right... yet the one that is causing me all the pain and grief for the last few months is the left one(which i think is an injury ive had for a few years... my aunt(physio) also thinks there may be a facet problem as well..... ho hum too many back problems...lol
..she gave me a great article on achilles problems(both achilles are sore today...BUMMER )
..she pretends not to hear when i tell her how many kms im running..lol.. she promised she wouldnt tell the other lady who is also my physio...because she reckons that i talk my aunt into letting me do more than she would let other people do...

oh yeah finally calmed down a little..i was sooooo angry before that i had steam coming out of my ears... Tlstr@ sent me a bill today for our landline(which is NOTHING to do with me) it was organised by my flatmate...and i was telling them they couldnt send me a bill if i hadnt authorised it... initially they were saying i had to do this that and the other... and i said..no this is your problem..not mine..i want my name removed..and she goes..well youll still have to pay the bill..to which my reply was...no.. i think you had better get your supervisor..when you change it into the correct person's name. then the bill will be paid.. i can get it disconnected but then flatmate will have to pay reconnection fee so i have let it go for a day and will let her fix it(although i have to call back AGAIN... Tlstr@ seriously suck..i was extremely extremely angry.. and to say i can be bullied when im angry..well that would be the biggest mis-statement of events possible... little scatty cat jojo can very quickly become assertive, tuned in and take no crap..and once i started telling them that i knew it was illegal..funny how they started to actually pay some attention and tell me ..what THEY could do as opposed to WHAT i had to do..

..out for drinks with friends tonight..trying to decide whether to drive or not..i know it will be very hard to get a cab later..but a coupla drinks may be lovely..especially since it is has the outdoor beer garden.. maybe ill drive and make the decision later tonight..
..have fun lads and lad-ettes
..oh yeah a slow-ish 10-er for me tomorrow(i think its 5:20-5.30) will have to check. thinking a nice little run along the beach..how cool

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Yes, that phone company can be a pain. Despite the fact that our account is in dual names, and we've tried to add Adrienne as an authorised person a few times, they won't let anyone but me make changes to the account over the phone.

Anonymous said...

Try dealing with their commercial arm like I have to every frickin day at work, I earn my wage let me assure you!

T - it's not in the contract
Me - can I see the contract?
T - it's commercial in confidence
Me - you suck I hate you
T - we understand your concerns but it's not in the contract
Me - I hate you, how much money do we pay you?

Well, you get the point, I am on your side.