Saturday, December 1, 2007

..i didnt know my heart could beat that fast

track today...ummmm miss jo was feeling kinda faint...like someone had sucked all my energy out of me..i dont really get hangovers anymore..but i describe the feeling as being all raggedy anne...
..ummmmm i AM SUCH A DISASTER ...lol
..met sara at glenferrie road to get some cash off her(as i had lost my wallet) then toodled off for sausage roll,stopped in at the bank and managed to convince them to give me 300 without any form of ID..back to sara to pay back the loan (LOL)...i was in and out of the hair shop so many times i think she thought i was stalking her..lol
..rang my gf to apolgise for being sooooooo drunk(i may have fallen over) and to ask where the last place was called so i could ring about wallet... oops drop phone cos the police are there... put in earpiece and resume talking with the police behind me...feeling a bit nervous..they followed me for about 2kms and then put their lights on...bugger..
PC hello joanne ( i jumped out of my car)-heart thumping so fast
..its ok you didnt do anything wrong..just a slow sat morning...blow into this please.
...omg i just about threw up..my mind was racing..how many drinks did i have last night...would it all be out of my system....
..and then he said it was fine...and im going to him...omg my heart is racing
..back in car..ring sara and was still all over hte shop
..rang stu(was going to ask about a pacing thing but forgot to do so)... poor boy..i think i was talking at 680 words per minute... he listened for one minute and then said..i gotta go...LOL

..then my gf rang up and said she had found my purse on her couch....woohoo.. although how i didnt find out at the bar is beyond me..i mustnt have bought ANY drinks for anyone else...little tight-ass
..i think the hot english guy and his friend were buying drinks mostly...oh well im sure i made a good impression when i fell over .... at this stage i left them all and just went home(to get yelled at by a cabbie)..although quite nice for the ego to be told that you are smart and funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that was obviously earlier in the night LOL)
yes i jest not..... FUNNY!!!!!!!

TRACK
800
stu told me to run 2:45 with a first lap of 82s
..i was feeling quite ill before so not sure if i could hit this time
first lap 82(woohoo) and finished in 2:45...perfect.. and as i walked past stu..im like i followed your instructions to the T, hit it in 82s.... and i got a solemn look with an 'I know' lol
400
feeling even worse now..no energy at all
69.96 (i think my PB is 69.97) so may have just got it

its funny ..i was talking after the run with this girl clare(who stu coaches) and last week i was in front of her for the whole race..whereas this week she took off and i only just managed to catch her in the last 50... anyway she was like...i was wondering when you were going to overtake me...which i thought was quite funny..cos i can tell you ..with 100 to go i didnt think i was going to be able to.... THAT 400 HURT HURT HURT HURT
i felt horrible during the run...
also am wondering if maybe im starting off too slow in the 400??
the 10min cool down was even tough
..and i did get a pat on the head for following instructions in the debrief..lol
i am soooo tuckered out... the first aid guy did a shitbox job of taping my back too...i was almost going to ask my coach to do it...but i thought he might get cranky if i asked LOL
ANDREW: in response to your question..i had the computer kinda on my portable table(and sometimes i kneel on floor instead of sit on chair cos of back.. i had my head on my knees and then lifted my head and cracked my snoz on the computer...loooooooooser springs to mind

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How the HELL did you get money with no ID??? I hope like hell it wasn't a Westpac LOL

Great running today though, remind me never to step on a track with you coz you would totally kick my butt :-)

jojo said...

lol..yep it was westpac

Kathy said...

Saw your status on facebook and had to come over here to read all about it.

Glad it all worked out ok with the phone and the wallet.

Well done with the running. Sounds like you have a pretty good coach.

Stu Mac said...

Yep as I said earlier, GREAT pacing, esp in the 800m, (no comment re 400 as I missed the start of your race so I can't say what your 200m split was. Yes I suspected Clare would be ahead at 200&300, we tried a different approach this week.

Just imagine how well you could race if you got the pre race night plan right....lol

Again well done, both the 800 & 400 are faster than last year so a good step in the right direction.

Both the 400 & 800 will improve and in Feb/March I suspect if all goes well you may see a 2:3X in the 8!

Anonymous said...

Omg - what a way to start a w/end - you crack me up.... :-)

Take care

Eat Em