Tuesday, December 4, 2007

..sad.and later..racing..

..i am a sad little pussycat who is feeling really quite rejected at the mo..and it doesnt help that i have to see him tonight either.. and no im not angry with him..people cant help who they do or dont like... today has just been a horrible horrible day..
i have been doing my very best turtle impression..which is where i pull my head and feet back into my cosy little shell :(
..racing tonight...not what i feel like doing when i have the opposite of energy at the moment

EDIT:later that night
yeah sorry boys..its not my idea to keep it secret..i would love to 'out' him..but no point anyway now
..em.. the grass certainly isnt greener on my side :( stupid boys..and even more stupid me

RACING:
yeah tonight was pretty tough one for little jojo..was feeling quite emotional..
800m 2:44 -would have liked to have run faster but still faster than last week..either 81/83 or 80/84 not sure

1500m- supposed to be 90s laps then bring home last 300..maybe 5:45
not even close...MASSIVE blowout
90/98/99 then tried to speed up.. during the 800- it was good to have my coach telling me what to do with 300 to go... but the 1500-if id had more breath with 600 to go he may have noticed that i sometimes have a not so nice yet colourful(expletive driven) vocabulary... i had nothing in the tank
then 400m relays..was going to coast it(ran in flats) but then i noticed myself gaining on the girl in front so actually came home pretty strong... stu said that i had actually gained a little on clare(she was ahead of me at baton change) so considering her time, im quite pleased with that given how much i had run and how sh1te i actually felt
..im very disappointed with my 1500(10s slower than last week :( but in the debrief with stu..even though he was trying to placate me about it, we did realise this is the first time i have done the 800 and 1500 in the one night since my return

..and i was trying to be an adult tonight..it was a tough night in more ways than one for me..and im tired and feeling a little emtoional so i bought some comfort food on the way home...crisps
..i got a lot of ..are you ok..from people at work today... cos i literally barely spoke..

8 comments:

JH said...

A typically cryptic post tonight Jojo, but doesn't sound fantastic, whoever "He" is.

Have a good race - remember running GIVES you energy. You'll feel better afterwards.

That's the theory anyway. Doesn't always work. Still, it's worth a shot.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Like John, I am clueless as to what is going on too, but don't like to see our little JoJo feeling down in the dumps. I'm with John on the running too, get those little endorphins running around a bit. If that doesn't work I find a nice glass of red always lifts my mood! Chin up!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I love how clueless boys are.

I am going though a grass is greener phase at the moment, very bad Em! At our age you think we would know better than to let boy issues get to us hey.

We need a girls night out I think.

Anonymous said...

Can boys come to the 'Girls Nite Out' drinks ?

Jojo - think about the running - weall know boys are clueless...

Take care

Eat Em

JH said...

"clueless" comes in handy quite a lot. It helps avoid uncomfortable emotional discussions and inumerable household chores.

Anonymous said...

Oh Chicky, I'm so sorry that it's gone to crap.

Take care of yourself. Will catch up soon.

MorseyRuns said...

Yep, go for a run, then drown those sorrows in booze! Hope you chipper up mate, and I am sure that whatever you have done it will be better in the long run, plenty more fish in the sea etc...repeat cliches- but you know what I mean!

Stu Mac said...

A season's best 800 & a solid 1500 hit out doesn't sound like a bad night to me! Esp including a 400 to finish the night off in probably 70ish.