Tuesday, December 18, 2007

..ok fess up...who hid my mojo

..i was the MOST unmotivated person in the HISTORY(yes the history) of the planet about running today..i just didnt want to go........ thanks Em for telling me you expected to hear that i had run

..ok so i think stu thinks im a bit of a nut job(not entirely untrue..lol) but im sure when he was getting my review of training today and got this email..he would have been shaking his head

'i couldve been heard to exclaim..'but i just dont wanna go'
But trouble,now that, i did not want to know
So off i did trot
Even though it felt hot

To do lap after lap
Without mishap
Got the right pace
Albeit a grimace on my face

i grunted and muttered
And yes even spluttered
i lay on the ground and stretched
oh, I know THAT sounds far fetched

But now it is done
So it must be time to for fun
Pat on the head for jojo
Who ran even without her mojo


lol..i do amuse myself you know... which is fortunate cos i dont amuse that many other people!!!! and yes the rhythm is out..its all about the rhyme only before you start on me

so 8.5 kms..6.5@5:15 pace and 2kms @4:46pace... did it on the track,...super boring..but it is a tick in the book...also it is the 4th consecutive day running.... wow!!!! ive never run 4 consecutive days ever..i think my coach may be a slave driver.......

i am driving so much its incredible..it really doesnt help that 'my friend' lives a million miles away!!!!!! also ive decided im not going to pursue the thing with the english dude..im really just not interested..hes not mature enough..and the fact that he is...waaaaaaaaaay toooooooo keeeeeeeeeeeen kinda freaks me out a bit... although he is soooooo good looking its not funny! i cant make myself be keen..just cos a certain someone else doesnt want to date me..doesnt mean i should just go out with someone else for the sake of it... i went on the date....as promised but i think ill leave it there
..anyway..im off to try and see if i can get jay's blender-y thing to smash the fish and potato together so i can make fish patties...im not good with certain kitchen utensils..lol...for a supposedly smart little chicky-babe..i can be sooo very blonde sometimes

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to be able to work a Blender, how else would you make daquri's?

So glad you went for your run, would have been cranky if you hadn't ;-)

PS - I wasn't working when you rang, I was skiving off having a coffee in a nearby cafe.

Kathryn said...

Well done for getting out there :)

Andrew(ajh) said...

Luv the poem!

All that driving will be very expensive with the petrol prices!

Kathy said...

Glad to see you highly motivated running machines have days when you don't want to run too.

I always tell myself that the days I get out there when I don't want to count as double. Maybe you should try running that one past stu. (ducking for cover here)

Anonymous said...

Your a poet and you didn't know it, lol.

At least you got out there which is more than I can say for moi!

Anonymous said...

Hey did i miss the blog entry with details of english dude date??? Please redirect me - otherwise - SPILL!!!!

BTW love the poem!!!

Stu Mac said...

Well as you know I have had computer issues and haven;t read ur blog for a bit, and i must confess, I still don't get the poem.

But I do get that you got out there and got the tick in the box! Well done