Friday, November 16, 2007

..ummmm is that a tanty miss jo

..well that may well be a tanty
..but let me preface it with i had had a coupla wines(not many...only two)
..anyway my strapping on back is itching and annoying me and i was going to take it off and redo..so i kinda simulated it ..and then realised i couldnt F7cking do it myself.. and then well i started getting upset at how sore my back was and the fact that i couldnt do the stupid thing myself and no-one else would f7cking do the thing for me... and well you get the gist....umm so i had a little dummy spit(i may have even welled up a little..stupid jojo feels sorry for herself...f7cking AGAIN...)
..anyway..had a nap.. and all is well with the world again..except maybe for my little back..we'll see how it goes tomorrow
..stu(jojo sticks bottom lip out) has said i might have to cut back on speed on tuesdays..although i have organised a mornning run with one of the guys from school on tuesday so that would be good..id just do a few extra kms than him...and he cant run 4:40 so that might suit anyway
..am having a blonde(not a blonde moment..akready had a few...read above LOL... fiery little sooky la-la that I am...lucky it only lasts an hour...or til something glittery catches my eye...LOL) a blonde is a low carb beer..i dont usually drink beer
anyway..
had a great day// interesting to see how much better my naughty little year 8's are(still naughty but they are used to what the looks mean..)and now a look instead of..chair legs on the floor comment is heaps better) ..better not get botox or it wont work(the look i mean) eh???? one of my high school friends got botox..how is that! shes in the lower thirties(not late)..isnt that too young to get botox?????
..anyway..always nice to be told by a co-ordinator that they think you are a great teacher and the school is lucky to have you :) :)
..i love this guy though... he has a great voice(im quite partial to voices i have to say) and he's one of those guys that notices the little things... ooh jo... thats a nice necklace..we need a bit of glam at a boys school.. it was almost hidden so i was impressed he noticed... when i say love...i dont mean LOVE... i use the word flippantly..but avoid it at all costs when it comes to boys LOL... but then im not a gal that falls easily..am quite guarded i guess
...oooh definitely time to go... i think i should go out... im still kinda emotionally all over the shop with my sister deserting me next week and taking my angels with her :( :( :( :( :(

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I think that a great voice can be an incredible turn-on too!

Kathy said...

I love those deep manly voices. They turn me into a melting blob that just sits there and listens.

Just as well that not too many people have them!