Wednesday, November 21, 2007

..red raw eyes

.. ok... im a bit of a tight-ass when it comes to love... i keep it mostly under my hat cos it just hurts too darn much... however with my family..i just go overboard... as you know my nieces and i had a parting of the ways today... i was supposed to be there for a few hours..but really i was finding it just too hard..and was struggling not to cry..in then end i was teary and so i did leave..and then i cried the whole peak hour(literally an hour) drive home... and have cried a bit simce then and well my eyes hurt now and i think someone should slap me round for being a sooky la-la... but really what id like is a great big bone-crushing hug...
..also the girls are all out of sorts cos theyre not at their house...and ali was being a bit mean..and wouldnt even kiss me when i went to walk out..but then zoey and ali ended up giving me bucketloads of kisses in the elevator on the way down to my car.. they dont understand and so i left because i didnt want to upset them
i dont want to post long cos im already tearing up again... stupid f7cking emotional girl that i am(can you tell i really dont like crying)
..anyway i did read something on ausrun which did make me laugh....but it did just tickle my fancy it did..cant really elaborate more than that

i am sad sad sad and then a little more sad than that pussycat :( :( :( :(
.yes im having a bit of a wallow.... i feel deserted... my sister and brother are my core... my mother is a lunatic(seriously)..and my dad..well eccentric is what we usually call him.
jojo meanders around the house like a dazed lost little puppy whose owners have been out all day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, big big hugs Jo.

The first time my brother went OS I was OK, but the second time I bawled all the way home from the airport and probably off and on for days afterwards. Now he lives on the Gold Coast I still cry when I leave because I miss my niece. I also cry when I leave because I miss my sister :-(

It is only natural honey, have a good bawl and let it all out.

Then start planning the holiday :-)

Kathryn said...

*hugs*

And what Em said, it's only natural.