Thursday, November 15, 2007

..happy little campers..i do love running after all

..ok ive been bitching and moaning for a long time about my runs..dont get me wrong I love to be able to run again..but as you may have read there has been a whole lot of time with my bags packed and me shacking up in STRUGGLESVILLE
...not that tonight was easy ... far from it..i think when jeg and i were discussing stu...umm slave driver might have issued from someones mouth...LOL
..2.5km warm up at 5:18 pace..legs felt like lead in the first km..which i was wondering if it was just that i have increased va bit last few weeks
then off to REP CITY(aim 400m @90s pace which is 3:45min/km pace) + 2x200@40-42s approx 3:20min/km pace)
ACTUAL..(with 70-75s recov)
dist time (min/km pace) (HR at end) (HR after 60s)(comments LOL)
400m 81s (3:22min/k pace) (185bm) (142bpm) ..bit too fast missy moo
400m 88s (3:40min/k pace) (183bpm) (142bpm) ...much more evenly paced..pat on head
400m 88s (3:40min/k pace) (194) (139bpm)..umm are we there yet..tired..and vhigh HR
400m 85s (3:32min/k pace) (192) (forgot)..
800m ultra slow cool down..supposed to run a relay not happening so decided to go do teh two 200m(actually convinced a gal and lad to do with me which was fun)
200m 38s (3:10min/k pace) didnt check HR
200m 39s (3:15min/k pace) didnt check HR
then another 600m cool down (and with my stride throughs at beginning 6kms all up

achilles still sore first couple of kms..warms up though..but still niggles a bit with speed
oh and then jojo is even MORE good(yes deliberately poor english)
1min front plank. 30s plank each side 1min front plank.. then stretches... jojo is happy little camper..
back is a little sore..and hurt a little when i ran(even though strapped/taped it..which is not great..
..and im not sure if i mentioned..but slightly less strength in one toe..aunt said not to worry too much but, but keep an eye
..am feeling HEAPS better today too..ive eaten 3 meals ..woohoo first time in a while i can tell you!!!
..and i think in my head..ive found a peace with that issue i was concerned about.. i a massive OVER-ANALYSER jojo needs to just live and be merry sometimes and stop thinking the crap out of everythings
If youre ever thinking of visiting..umm go to rep city..it is sooo much better than strugglesville.. LOL..I AM SUCH A MORON...oooooooh and soooooooo mature

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

STRUGGLESVILLE - I love that - I think that is where I am at too at the moment!

Stu Mac said...

.....4x400m @ 90 sec with 75 sec recovery.....

I can't remember the coach suggesting an 81 sec rep...I hope you recover well, might make it hard for you to race to the best of your ability/fitness.

Obviously your speed is starting to return, no all you need to do is learn how to look at your watch after 100m & 200m....!

jojo said...

oops.... as i said last night stu..im trying.... im not used to this pacing malarkey..im used to just running as hard as my wee little leggies will carry me... duly noted