Monday, November 26, 2007

:(

no running today...back very very sore for a lot of the day..took some anti-inflamms.. am supposed to do 9-ish kms tomorrow.. was planning on doing it tomorrow morning, but i think i really need to give myself(my back) and extrahalf day to recover..so will go tomorrow night..and i really need to change this skanky dressing on the back..but i cant do myself :(
..and i dont want to take if off, cos i know...i REALLY will need it on for my run tomorrow..bugger
..bit sad today(bit lonely) am missing my family ( usually see them sundays..so i felt it a bit keenly yesterday...anyway im trying to not be in the doldrums..but well i kinda am(feeling teary when i wrote that..)
..and been overthinking something else to death lately.. can i please just stop ever analysing everything..jojo just turn the brain OFF ok..im going to give myself an ulcer
..did some upper body weights and some core work today... and am trying to motivate myself to lose some weight too..but not happening if i keep eating stuff like i did today..out of sorts little joey bean.. feeling a bit fragile

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chin up Jo. Believe me when I say I know what it feels like to be apart from family and it really does truly suck. I have had a few teary moments myself over the last few weeks. I emphasise with you (())

Hope your back is feeling a bit better and btw, don't speak to me about losing weight!!

JH said...

I don't think you and I should hit the bars in Croydon, jojo. By the sounds of it we'd both end up sobbing into our beers.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Hope things improve for you tomorrow Jo. Keep a smile on your face!

Anonymous said...

It's going to be tough for a couple of weeks. Try loading up your MP3 with some chilled out music and listen to it before you go to sleep, I always do that when I have too much playing on my mind. If I just concentrate on the music I usually drift off and forget my troubles.