Tuesday, November 20, 2007

..just a quickie

..yep am only for a bit before i have to rush out for the Maths Dept dinner...oooh how exciting ...NOT
..hmmmm.. work was annoying me today..kids were being brats.. and well lets just say when a comment was made ..have you finihsed those exams yet, we're waiting to get the results in.....didnt make me happy... the BOYS only sat the exam yesterday morning.... i had sent my results in by 1:30pm today...one would have thought that was a pretty quick turn-around....hmmmmmmm.. anyway ..need less to say it frustrated me!!!
..okey doke at school by 6:30 am.. ran the 'bouley' which is 4.2km twice (few hills actually)
first km 5:24 (take s while for achilles to warm up)
next 3.2km 5:12min/km and felt like i was hustling a little..5 min break while i ring mark to let him know im there and repeat all over again..except the average was 5min/kms for the last 4.2kms... which surprised me cos everytime i looked at my garmin..we were going faster than 5min/km pace(i know,cos i kept thinking ...eeek im gonna get in trouble ..wasnt supposed to go faster than 5minpace....so i guess it all works out in the wash..anyway am finding 8kms heaps easier than few weeks ago
..quads still sore.... had a massage last night and they were ridiculously tight in spots..yowsers..... corrie forgot to re-strap my back so im letting it go 'au natural' well at least til i can find some sucker to strap it for me LOL

..see my girls for the last time tomorrow..so expect a big sad-mooded jojo.. maybe that's why the lad was so nice to me on the weekend..LOL...
..am starting to get kinda stressed about the whole thing..part of me is almost wishing they had just left so i dont have to deal with it(we all know what an ostrich-er i am)...while the other part of me wants to milk evry second that i have with them...oops have started tear-ing up as writng...not good...suck it up jojo..dont want red eyes for the PARTY tonight :( :( :(

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Enjoy the time with your nieces and hope you don't get too down about it :)