Saturday, November 24, 2007

...oooh oooh who's that excited pussycat

oh oh oh that'd be me me me me me me me
just got back from aths.i love aths.i love running.i love the 400...soooo filled with love :)ummm yeah i have a bit of a problem curbing my enthusiasm sometimes..;)

this is how my day went:
ummmmm get the most expensive cab in the history of the world home this morning... i shuld have caught that train..lazy cat..but i left at 8am..still had to get home which is a million miles away, had to vote ,had to go to little aths and then go do my own aths... and phew after a fairly poor sleep...jojo was a tad tired...
did i mention i love aths :)
i forgot to take my racers with me to little aths so had to go from coburg to home(kew) just to pick them up then to essendon to compete...oopsies.. i called stu and am like(i may have been a littel whiny..) does it really matter if i dont have my flats..will it make much difference??????? LOL well you can imagine the response since i drove home straight away..
1500m and the plan was as follows for the 400m laps( 92s(hit 300m at 69s)92s 92 s and hten finish off with 5:45)
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hit the first 300m at 65s(oops and didnt i feel that later on)
overall first 800m done in 3:06, 1100 done in 4:14(which is where the big drop off was) and then finihsed in 5:45..which is a PB since i went back to running(racing) after a 20 year lay off//i used to run when i was a kid... as i finished stu wsas pleased with the time(cos it was what hehad said to do) so i fessed up and said..ummmm they werent even splits though... i got the look along with a 'I know' LOL
it was funny he saw me at the 1200 and is like speed up..so i promptly did and overtook the girl in front of me(which happened to be one of stu's team-mates)
SP 6.33(would be close to my PB..not sure ..im not a good shot-putter LOL
Discus 16.46 again would be close to my pb..i suck at it LOL
400m(one of my fave events) 70.47s and considering my pb(all time) is 69.9 AND i wasnt wearing spikes..im a good shot to beat it next time...woo hoo...
jojo is slightly hyper...... uh oh.. lucky the 3 freinds ive called are busy ..LOL(i know i should organise myself earlier) STILL waiting to hear back from 2 people..im in hte mood to party :)

said goodbye to my sis last night... we had the MOST AWESOME time...we find each other(and ourselves) really funny... there were soooooooooooooooo many times we were laughing so hard that you couldnt actually speak to get the joke out that we were laughing about it... some people think thats a bit weird...but my brother is the same..i reckon its kinda cute..i love it when you literally laugh sooo hard you cant breathe.. ive fallen off a chair laughing so hard(yeah he never went on a 2nd date with me)...and christian once gave me the strangest look when we were walking once and i laughed so hard that i actually fell onto the ground cos my legs couldnt hold me up
..and rather than prolong it..i abruptly got up , gave er a hug and said right im outa here..safe trip love you... abot a 2 minute goodbye..
..and then i was a bit sad..so i was quite happy when my boy said i could go and visit him last night ...cos then he also strapped my back for me this morning(he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the good books) LOL
..and also..to that point(cos he obviously misread...I did not say that it had been TOO long...i said i was surprised that it had been that long..
..if he would let me come out and say who it was i wouldnt mention anything on my blog...just in case some people may know who he is..a lthough having said that im so SHITE at talking about my feelings, its probably good that i say it on my blog...LOL i really am emotionally stunted!!
GREAT DAY
it was just AWESOME

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty soon we just won't talk to anyone any more, all communication will be by blog, facebook and SMS, we will evolve into uncommunicative freaks who will stare and grunt when stuck in a room together because we have forgotten how to have real conversations, geeez, I really have to lay off the Sci Fi novels LOL.

Then again my blog has also been an outlet for my own stunted emotions on more than one occasion, thing is I keep deleting those posts before any one sees them so I still generally come across as almost normal ;-)

I reckon I guessed a while ago, but hey, I could be wrong.

jojo said...

ummmmmmmm dont think i will ever find it hard to talk LOL you have met me yeah???? i have been described as having the ability to talk underwater with marbles in my mouth.LOL..and laughed at the last bit too

Andrew(ajh) said...

Sounds like a great day! Well done on the 1500m !

Stu Mac said...

Well done on the 1500, the pacing was generally good and once fitter you will be able to hold today's pace in the 3rd lap which will be sub 5:40