Tuesday, November 13, 2007

..sick little pussycat

..ok so yesterday i was feeling pretty sick but then thought well its my own fault..too big a weekend..get your butt to work...struggled a bit though.. anyway went to bed when i got home for a bit, then went to bed 8:30-9:30 up for 15 mins then back to bed... have only been eating about a meal a day last few days..belly just has not been happy...
anyway today..there was just NO WAY i could have gone to work...just not possible...
anyway stayed in bed til 1pm and then finally ate something...finally the belly actually felt like it could TAKE it(its been since sat morning really).. anyway after that started to feel a bit better... and the best sign is just then (5:30) waas hungry again... the belly is definitely feeleing better
..am about to go get a massage from corrie and also go see my aunt(physio tomorrow-i knnow she was a little worried when she saw my move-ability capacity on sunday) but it is much better now..
will decide about whether to do a little run or not.. but it also makes me feel a bit better about my sunday run...i think it was more than just my hangover making that run sooooo tough..i literally had to lay on my bed for an hour like a beached whale after it..never had to do that before...
..my sister leaves next week so i am very sad...
..sorry deleting this bit here..


..little jojo's emotional intelligence and well being at the moment is not at its all time high... feeling rather fragile... no crying or anything..but the sister and nieces and bro-in law thing is really playing on my mind.... maybe my belly thing is stress related!!!

4 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

You poor thing- we should get drunk and eat rubbish to make ourselves feel better. Oh hang on, maybe that is how it started? Skype might be the answer when your sister goes away.

Andrew(ajh) said...

There is no doubt that stressful situations can lead to that sort of illness. Maybe a combination of the stress and misbehaving Ms Morse?

Kathy said...

I had to chuckle at Andrew's comment. Misbehaving Ms Morse has a rhythm to it, doesn't it?

Hope you're feeling better physically soon. Skype's a great idea. Plan a holiday to visit them. Start saving now!

Anonymous said...

Awwww Sweetie, take care. My brother spent the best part of 6 years overseas and I missed him terribly, I feel for you.

I am not good with this "feeling" stuff but I am on your side, my only advice is make sure you put yourself first.