Sunday, September 30, 2007

..OMG

..omg how bad was my hangove today..i guess starting drinking at 1:30 pm and drinking til 4am...eeek.. means it was well deserved..lol
..dads 60th and my little angel nieces clambering all over me..they were just too cute for words
..i was very glad my bro in law came with the girls..dad had a great time amd he was soooo apreciative that i was there(of course i would be there...but then i AM the dutiful daughter :)

..OMG how much did people love my MIAOW top..had people coming up and miaow-ing at me all night ..and telling me how cute it was..it was great.will pop up a piccy...when i get my camera back...i uh err left it at the pub(fortunately people alway treat me lika a child and do a 'sweep' after me...lol..so my friend picked it up for me..
oh yeah id even made a "miaow" for my friend to wear..so we could be the pussycats but she refused to wear it..i was telling the bar man and hes like REALLY..ill wear it.. so i was pinning it on for him...very funny..but then when i went and met another gf, she was like......ohhhhhhh i woulda worn it...
..had a GREAT day
..and i know i say it ALL the time...but im quitting drinking.... have only just started to feel human again!!!!!

2 comments: