Monday, October 1, 2007

..whats that 'R' word..could it be....

..yes it could be..me out there running.. mind you, it was only a baby run..
1km walk, 1.2km run 400m walk, 1.2km run, 400m walk,800m run,400m walk
the running average(3.2km) 4:54min/kms(i was trying to run slower but just didnt seem to manage it today)
achilles was generally good... niggly at most(which was pleasing) back was a tiny bit tight.which is why i stopped at 3.2kms
..and then had a massage..corrie said i was heaps better today..it still hurt like bggery tho when she was working on my achilles
..so an awesome day today..only one thing woulda made it better

am taking my niece to see ratatoille tomorrow..as a treat picking her up from kinder and then having a choc top and popcorn..shes very excited..she will have been talking about it for days

..have been really good with my food todya(so far) cos im having a real FAT day..its only 700g(at 62.2kgs :(
...but it is a really noticeable 700g..oh well lite n easy on thursdya
..am major;ly excited about the run..woohoo..and will do squash drills tomorrow..ACTUALLY on the ciurt...double woohoo!

edit...ummmm did i mention i lost my credit card again...ummmmm...not joking ..im too scared to ring up and report it...theylll think im melting down credit cards for evil purposes..this is JUST ridiculous... oh yeah and i also lost my keys somewhere(but i might find hte keys yet) tried to lose my camera on the weekend..fortunately a gf..katrina picked it up for me..when she saw i thought it wanted a new home...ie the pub...derrr can i blame the blonde bits in my hair????

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Glad to hear you were able to run again. Hope you manage to stumble over your credit card before you have to report it missing.

Celeste said...

Report the credit card!! Best to look like a dill than have someone rake up thousands of dollars on your card!

JH said...

I might invite you over for a drink or two. I could do with a new car and someone else's credit cards to go shopping with....

Anonymous said...

Ah you crack me up girly....I'd like to officially welcome you into the blonde girls private club :-)

And I wore my drinking hat on Saturday night too!!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how 700gm -1kg extra can make you feel. Good luck with the rest of the week.

I hope you did report the cc missing or at least found it. It is such a horrendous pain in the butt organising new cards, esp when you have done it a few times, lol!