Thursday, September 27, 2007

..running? huh? whats that????

..yep still not running..and in fact today it was hurting to walk..stupid overcompensating stupid stupidness..how can it hurt the other leg to walk..stupid stupid stupid

..well after not telling me they were going to keep my car overnight..turned out they needed to keep my car overnight..
so i left my house at 7:45am(eek thats early on holidays) to walk the 2.5kms to get the tram to go see my niece...(and the right front of the leg was sore to walk) anyway was on the tram for oh..about 3 stops or so... before we are told that there is a big crash so they are stopping hte tram at the junction..fabbo and there wont be any trams on the other side for quite a while....lol.. of f.ing course... so i walked and walked and yep walked some more..6ish not very pleasant kms(and hilly too)...then took ali to the playcentre..where we hightailed it up and down slides forEVER and then in this big play thing where i had to twist and turn and walk on my knees cos i was too big..up and down some more slides..before playing some more...

finally the car ready so had to walk another km-ish to the tram and then another km-ish off the tram to fork out my 900 dollars..ali has been asking to come to my place for ages so we are doing 'lunch' next week..lol... she cried when i left as usual..the 18month old really couldnt care less..im lucky to get a cuddle..lol..more likely a whack on the head...kidding...sort of
..and then engaged in one of my guilty pursuits..this is going to lower EVERYONES opnion of me... but if i am home...eek bites nails dont want to fess up..if i am home at that time.... i uh err watch ...days of our lives ...(and dr phil)
..back is kinda sore after all the shenanigans of the day ..oopsie

..and one tiny little rant.. i am kinda pissed off with my family..i love them to death and all but i think its a pisspoor effort.. my dads 60th on sunday..lets see out of the 3 siblings..um i will be the only one there....my sis has a good excuse being in the US..but my brother has known about it for a while and could have organised work...hmmmmm..not my place to be mad..but dad will be upset..and my bro in law..not sure if he can bring the girls as it is about the time of their naps... and my nephew hasnt even replied so doubtful if he will go... so looks like my grandma(but she may be too ill)my dad,my aunt,uncle and me... i just hope dad's not too disappointed

..and i think i am paranoid... i get very fretty over things that arent even there.. i think im going to give myself an ulcer.. im always worried when i think i have upset people..cos it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach( i really hate upsetting people.. i really am the conchiest little nerdburger of all time)
ok..sorry about being cranklestiltskins..hope it didnt upset anyone..lol..cmon that was kinda witty...wasnt it?

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I hurt my achilles by overcompensating for the OTHER leg!!! It sucks doesn't it? Maybe all that walking makes up for no running....