Wednesday, September 12, 2007

..happy..i think???

..well i got the job...
..but it was a bit stressful..cos it wasnt official, and i wasnt sure if the person who sits two desks behind me had been told he was unsuccessful..and people are congratulating me..i cant lie when people ask me outright.. felt awkward.
..anyway am very happy to have got hte job.. i have to say i am very lucky... obviously i interview well(not big headed- just true LOL) i get lots of jobs even though i may not be hte best candidate....i may be..but i know how to interview..and being slightly extroverted(in that situation) helps.. but i allow my enthusiasm to show,..
..unfortunately i find it difficult to curb that in my real life..
i ran 8.5kms today(45 mins) .. which brings total on last 7 days to 29kms(up from ummmmmm 22kms) will try to cut back but next week is 3 day run week....
..and that person who was annoying me.. i think thats all sorted.. i get very fiery for about 20 mins... and then its like what.. what... who says i have the attention span of a gnat..
..and just for the record..i make my own decisions..whilest my sister lectures me(or my brother) being the younger sister, i dutifully take it... and hten go and do whatever i feel like doing!!!! so plththththththth to someone asking me today if i have to ask my sister....

No comments: