Sunday, September 9, 2007

..champers for brekky

..umm yepppp as the tile procliams..champers for brekky for this little sausage head..only just sobre enough now to blog..lol
..em pickem me up about 5-7 this morning..i took my picnic hamper. plus muffins plus bread avocado tomoato lettuce and boiled eggs..and yeah champers..we sat on the side cheering on team-mates etc..some of whom threw water on us ..well ill be....
the us...included..my sunny little self, em,sam..he;s such a sweetheart, blueboy...saw the usual suspects..poor tony had a tough one today, stu decided to change his shoes half way..i think he just wanted more time to heckle us really, jeg of course, and morsey runs(bugger about eaving he rpres in my car..oops..how cute is bella...sara had a sign that said run faster which she went to hold up for stu but i declined to hold saying i dont wanna..ill get in trouble... lol...
so from htere to the grand,,which didnt open til midday so i prvided some champers for the burgers cohort still left standing,,,then had a tiddly trm trip home followed by a nap..which i just woke up from..contemplating 1 doing some homework and 2 getting a souva.. ok this little pearler has taken me forver to type ..im gonna check out this facebook thingamyjig

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, it was a great morning had by all I think :-)

I would like it noted for the record that my own team were very civilized and did not chuck any water on us.

And yes I agree

Kathy said...

Certainly a bubbly post.

Glad you had fun.

Stu Mac said...

So you were sober when you wrote this.... LOL


Thanks for the cheers from the sidelines tis morning! Not sure if I remember the heckling from me, but...

JH said...

You're very lucky... you only just missed meeting ME.

Anyway - it sounds like you guys had fun, and it's good to see you're "sobre"