Sunday, September 2, 2007

..i am such a brat

..i am such a brat... i think im a superbrat!!!
.i dont really want to fess up...
deep breath..ok.. this is how the thought process went..
..its been EXACTLY 5 months since ive been on a squash court(day of injury) and i am sick of being like this..and then i got kinda grumpy at my physio who in a fit of haziness decided she is too conservative and is never going to let me DO ANYTHING..and that well ill just have to do it and then show her im ok and then we can move onwards and forwards...err yeah i know i know..sensible thought processes going awol
been fighting with myself all day about going out and either running(bt i ran yesterday) or squashing(just a few drives along wall)
um sensible rational jo just didnt put up a good enough argument it seems... so i went to the squash court...feeling guilty and naughty the whole way there... si i only did about 15 mins..i didnt do moving lunges(well not initially) just hitting down the wall and if i could reach it i would hit it(first 7mins was only hitting once and then simulating the next hit..as i got more confident i did do a couple of walk to the ball and lunge...felt pretty good..kept my form good..gee it felt nice being on the court..i have lost a fair bit of touch)although did do some very nice drives) also didnt hit anything below waist height..
..so now it is just a case of wait and see... and then i did a few upper body weights

bday review
had a fantastic night(no hangover today woohoo) had 5 shots on top of the million wines..completely forgot the cab ride home....fortunately i didnt do anything silly..but i had also forgotten the bit where we were in HJack's and my friends put a crown on my head and loudly sang happy bday.. did heaos of dancing..often it was just me and my gf dancing... but when the band sang a song especially for me..i just had to dance(and they did it a few times... i wore my FASTER top to celebrate my speedwork yesterday..although every single guy that came up to me thought it was about something else...
OMG there was a guy who's name was Kerrin(i was pissing myself laughing..especially when he said his parents actually were hoping for a girl...LOL and then hes like..guess what my brothers name is...and im like..i dunno ..LOUISE.... i just about fell on the floor i was laughing so hard(yes at my own jokes!!) anyway the name was Dwayne...those parents are just MEAN

1 comment:

Andrew(ajh) said...

When I was at uni (nearly 30 years ago now - there's a depressing thought), there was a student there whose name was Duane, and his surname was Pipe. Get it - Duane (drain) Pipe. How cruel is that!

And hope you had a great birthday!