Saturday, September 29, 2007

..miaow

just a quickie post today..
..am on my way out for grnd final day..hopefully keep my food under control..cos i sure as heck didnt last night..what was i thinking???Mcdonalds????jojo!

so this morning hae made my little slogan to wear on my top..black top and i stick on a little cartoony slogan..today it says miaow...cos im supporting the cats..cute huh!
..had a good night with sara last night..funny gal!OMG how much eye make up did i have on..i must have put it on with a trowel..this morning i was like..what the...yes yes..im not disciplined enough to take make-up off at night.. must scare the boys looking at rocky racoon(beatles song-and one of my favourite songs..sorry i digress..best song..listen to it if you get a chance)
..lol my gf just rang me..im meeting her at the pub..but shes not sure exactly what time..so i hope im not there too long by myself..eeek..and shes like get me a chair yeah..of course kirra.. see im a stander-up-er-er....she is not..this morning ..it was quite funny cos i was thinking..must remember to get a chair for kirra..LOL

ok.. well im about to do my make-up..hopefully without the trowel this time LOL...and miaow myself up!! go cats(even if you did beat the pies..they better win..cos i reckon we woulda given port a run for their money!!)
..oh and hope stu has a great time in sydney(without getting put in the lock -up or hospital!!!)not me saying it..they are HIS words from HIS blog...eeek

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

boo hoo, my GF plans scotched by illness.

Hope you had a grand day.

I swear by those make up removing face wipes, a quick once over before bed does the trick, saves a messy pillow.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Glad you were barracking for the Cats ... hope you had a good day!

MorseyRuns said...

Hope you had a great day- I didn't notice your eye make up at all, it can't have been that bad (or maybe I was a bit distracted).