Monday, September 10, 2007

..a quickie but a goodie

..been very contemplative today and last night
3 topics today..run..mood..the universe

1. not much time after school so went for a quickie..just 5kms at 23:28 so 4:41 pace...kinda hilly(not mountainous hills but balwyn is kinda hilly)..i ran too fast at the beginning but felt very very strong..achilles pretty tight again.. really want to run sub 4;30min/kms for tan relays

2. been in a funny old mood last two days..cant comment too much.. anyway apparently i DO NOT learn from past mistakes.. im a silly silly girl sometimes..thats all i can say..job interview tomorrow and still struggling with the whole do i really want to give up my sat mornings..am exhausted and feel like i only have one day off per week..one of my friends who i actually value their opinion thinks i should(it is a lot more money) but money doesnt really turn my world :( maybe it should... because im pretty crap in the other components of my life

3.the universe.. theres obviously gotta be a certain amount of back pain traveling around the univers..since my back stoppped hurting last friday about 4 people i know have complained about having a sore back..sorry people..that pain had to go somewhere :) its like when i had some warts on my fingers as a kid..i told them to go away(which they did) but 2 other people i knew ended up getting them ..lol ( iwas only about 7) its the whole mass cant just vanish thing i reckon ..now if i can just work out whose achilles is hurting less ..cos mine sure as hell is hurting quite a bit when i run
..have joined facebook..but dont know how to use it...anyone know how to change my username.. like putting the photos up
..lotsa hwk(been at the pub again(not my fault) 2 drinks then went home..pat on head for joey bean surely i hafta be in a better mood tomorrow yeah..hehe..not in that bad a mood..just feel a bit blah..im sure its just gurly stuff
..oh and edit.. i really dont understand what it is about me..but ill be sitting there nicely..and someone i know (male or female) often just see the need to make some comment about my breasts..where does this come from??? im always surprised.. i dont make comments about theirs..its not like my girls are ridiculously disproportionately big.... i cant rememebr the last time i went...gee you really are flat arent u..just out of the blue! not annoyed or anything..shes a funny girl...but it just happens soooooo regularly...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey JoJo, some life lessons just take a while longer than others .. take as long as you need.

Good luck with the job interview - and with deciding if you really want the job or not.

Thank goodness the back pain didn't come here. I don't want the achilles pain either, thank you for offering. LOL.

Not sure what to say about the breast comments. I'm thinking, how rude these people are to pass such personal remarks .. maybe the girls are simply jealous and the boys are simply fascinated.

Kathryn said...

Good luck with the interview. Personally I'd chose lifestyle over money any day so long as I have enough to live on!

It's easy to ban yourself from shopping - enforcing it's the problem.

JH said...

I'm with you JoJo: I hate it when people talk about my breasts.