Tuesday, September 11, 2007

..jojo jojo jojo

..long long day today...

at work for an extra before school class..then big day followed by a job interview after school followed by playing with my nieces followed by a marathon massage from corrie..she is sooooo good though.. and it is nice that she laughs at my jokes..we sat and chatted for about 20 mins before we even started (i was her last client)
//then have spent an hour doing homework..sooooo tired

..got the usual lecture off my sister ..about the fact that i have been shagging someone who doesnt really like me..and that im just doing what i always do .. and i dont know some other stuff that she always says to me..i kinda tuned out when she was telling me the other stuff i should be doing...sigh
..also cant really comment but someone took something i said the wrong way i think..and seemed to get shitty..either that or they think im shitty.. i dont know...where's that sand for me to stick my head in LOL
..am way too tired...way too everything tonight...just feel exhausted

No comments: