Monday, September 24, 2007

..ummmm how long did it last

..ok..so i lasted oh ummmm one day..in my defense, someone did say come meet me for drinks..and i dont like to disappoint..
..im about to head off to the pub...and meet a friend..should be good..been trying to meet for a while.

..how many things WRONG did i do for my back today
1. i carried a million year old singer machine..they weigh a f'ing tonne
2. had to carry my niece and too many bags from the car to the pool
3.at the water slide..climbing through the tunnel..that was way too small for me..um how many times joey
4.carrying niece again back to the car
5.niece running full pelt at me and rugby tackling me onto the ground...umm how many times joey
..no wonder its not hte happiest its ever been(im not too fussed though)
..so achilles today is still not fanatastic but it is getting better..and no jojo that does not mean you can run on thursday
..so took my angel nieceto the ashburton water slide pool..was shimmying on my belly(one of the pools 30cm deep9and freezing) climbing through a tunnel..and wasnt that elegant...i was too big...felt like a whale..lol.. after about 10 times ive gone..ali...do mummy and daddy do this tunnel..and shes like no... they dont fit...yeah thanks for the heads up honey
..went on the waterslide a few times which was fun...went in the 'deep pool' .also went in the 1m pool that was warmer than my bath usually is lol..and did races..OMG i was exhausted at the end
..took me gaes to get her out of the pool..and had to carry her out again(yeah great for the back AGAIN...
..then back to my sisters house where bro in law cooked for me(sister in the US at the mo) and have organised to 'play again' on thursday
..no jojo.dont go home yet..thos big saucer eyes...5 more minutes..ok ali...5 more minutes..im a soft touch when it comes to that little angel
was very cute when we had stacks on jojo and even the 18 month old was jumping on me...
hopefully i wont get a black eye, where my niece smacked me in the eye wih a kickboard..sorry jojo...didnt mean it....you ok jojo??? yeah just give me a minute ali!!!! LOL..its a dangerous game being an aunty..lol..and i wish i could work out when i hit my head..which is obviously bruised from something

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm exhausted just reading that - where do kids get all the energy?