Thursday, September 20, 2007

..fred or ralph?

ok ill start with today's run..so if you dont wanna read my ramblings you can skip LOL
got my garmin..woo hoo.amd trying to decide what to call him..either fred or ralph i think...i like the name fred..makes me think of the flinstones which always makes me smile :)
plan was for a short run so i could see if i could run the relays on sat(assuming im put in a team)
MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn was it windy at port melb today..ran 3.5kms..average pace 4;58min/km which is what i was aiming for.. achilles niggly to sore but would be able to manage running on saturday..was pretty happy

went to physio last night(my aunt)..she was completely unimpressed with some of the comments by the sports doc..anyway she is letting me up my squash drills and has given me lots of exercises..and then she took me out to dinner... mmm duck and red cabbage..my aunt is possibly the nicest perso in the world
..back was a little...how to describe..felt like it had been worked on...during the run today....
..and then went and visited my friend afterwards which was nice

..so yesterday was a good day :) and today is good too.. i might even do squash drills later...
..oooh ooh ooh and im allowed to start incorporating rollerblading and cycling(as long as not consecutive days)
..i just cant wait to be able to exercise most days..and hten i can start losing some weight too...
dentist yesterday...ummmmm its going to cost me 6000 or 7000...phew..lotta money...just how vain am i??apparently 7000 worth..although having said that, if that horrible dentist hadnt ever had said anything i would not be looking at the mirror 250 times a day and commenting to myself about how horrible my teeth are.. oh and at some stage(not sure of timing) i will have to get 2 teeth fused into the jaw at about 5000 each..i could get it done now which would cost 13000 but i think i will wait and try to save up a little..surprising.. i dont just happen to have a spare 13000 lying around :(

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I wish I could rollerskate or rollerblade - I want to be in a roller derby team, it looks awesome and you get to have a cool nickname.

Your aunty sounds wonderful.

Anonymous said...

OMG, doesn't going to the dentist just suck?? Honestly it is so blinking expensive to have nice teeth.

Very handy having an Aunty that is a Physio and a nice one at that :)

Kathy said...

I'm interested in how you find your Garmin. I picked mine up last weekend but I haven't worked out how to use it yet. I've been too busy. Where does the time go?

Great news on the exercise front. Your aunty sounds like a role model for me. I want to be a really cool aunty. :-)