Thursday, September 13, 2007

..its all about me!!!

..guess who is on holidays.....................woohooooooooooooooo

um yep thatd be me ..me.. me .. me.. me.... its all abou me :)

had a few after school drinkies...many congratulations about me getting permanency..nice..still have to resing from my old school..not looking forwrd to that..went out with friends last night and didnt tell the majority of them cos i dont want hte principal to hear it on the grpevine..
..will finally be able to get car fixed..from flatmate crashing into it..hopefully psycho flatemeate will move out soon too! she has been asked..havent seen much movement though...back was really sore today(thatd be the 29kms in the last week jojo :( in the same spot whihc i believe is the SIJ.probably will need to have a huge injection into it)had a fun day at school today.. was telling the year 11's i was excited to get back on squash court(one of htem was about to play) and hten they ar elike miss miss..how do you get those high backhand serves so i was giving them some tips//maybe they should give me squash as a sport
..oh and apparently i looked very summery today..
..maybe i was just..littel miss susnshine..hehe

5 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Congrats on getting the job!

Kathy said...

Congratulations JoJo.

Kathryn said...

Congratulations on the job. Enthusiasm always impresses at interviews I reckon (that's why I can't get jobs - you can't fake that...lol)

Celeste said...

I'm another one to congratulate you for getting the job!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Enjoy the school hols :-)