Saturday, September 15, 2007

..sigh why do people over complicate things

warning dont read further if you dont want to hear about my boy issues..
life is supposed to be cruisey.. it really is...
..why cant people just let things be nice and easy and not try to complicate things

..my ex was texting me last night..dont worry i was a good girl.. i have sworn myself off him(finally after 15 years)but im trying to work out if i can be friends with him.. i still have feelings for him( BUT then i probably always will...only person ive ever trusted with my emotions)i really like him as a person,hes funny and basically just heckles me..im a girl that loves BANTER... was quite funny..
my casual london guy(obviously very casual only comes to aus once or twice a year) also sent me some amusing messages last night.. he just cracks me up..hes the complete opposite of guys that i usually go for.. he is so rude and lewd.. and he is the BIGGEST floozy of all time..but then he has redeeming features as he is actually one of the smartest people i know... its such a pity he lives in england

..and someone else was annoying me a little during the week..why do guys automatically assume that they are the most date-able people on earth.. and that all girls must be just dying to go out with them.. seriously.. now theres a conversation i have to have which is annoying.. because im sick of being told that they dont want to go out with me...derrrr im not an idiot .. and i have never once said that i even wanted to... i mean lovely guy :) i do like him but im still dealing with the other Ex issues at the moment..and trust me thats ENOUGH for my poor little head to cope with... i only stopped seeing him 3 weeks before casual supposed to be all cruisey guy.. i think i made my point earlier today but we will see

Achilles-NOOOOOOOOOO good. i rang em up today cos im contemplating running the spring into shape..if anyone sees me there..maybe slap me..it was hurting even walking today..although took some anti inflamms and majorly massaged it so its feeling a wee bit better.. i will see how it feels in the morning

oh and cleaned my room..well partially.. and am throwing away all my size 14 pants..they really are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big for me...and im not ever putting back on 10kgs to get back there
..

8 comments:

lg said...

They are interesting creatures aren't they - they can be so wonderful yet so frustrating at the same time!

Good on you for chucking out your size 14's!

Kathy said...

Save the size 14's for me JoJo .. it's my next step! Ok, it's a little way away but I'll get there.

Boys - I got lovely red roses for my birthday from two different guys - they both get points for effort - ah decisions!

Kathryn said...

Good luck with the guy issues.

It's such a good feeling to be throwing out clothes cos they are too big :D

MorseyRuns said...

Oh men, can't live with them, can't live with them. No really, I can't live with them, they drive me crazy in a bad "stay away from the knife block" way.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Sara which poses a problem as I am married, lol!! Very, very complicated specie, the male!

Yay for throwing out the size 14's :)

Anonymous said...

Men! Can't live with them, can't shoot them

Shame they have to be so strong and handsome though.

damn them

Andrew(ajh) said...

My dad scored all my clothes when I lost all my weight.

JH said...

We're not complicated at all, just remember one thing: if in doubt, assume we're thinking about sex

This works almost all the time.