Monday, September 3, 2007

..physio

..so i was very worried before i went to the physio..i was pretty sure i was going to get in trouble...for the speed work and the squash since i have only had 2 good days with the back in the last 3 weeks..and trained harder than usual
..anyway my physio couldnt see me so my aunt decided to be my physio..and she's so sweet and nice(and knows what im like) that she just cant tell me off...
..we discussed what i did and why..slight raised eyebrow...and she even acknoledged when i said sometimes medical practictioners wont tell you to do stuff so sometimes you need to do it and hten show them that it was ok...anyway she knew that i had actually been really really reserved(for me) and she said under no circumstance should i increase speedwork more than i had and perhaps i went a bit fast..and i could stick with 15 mins of squash drills as long as i stuck to same guidelines...woohoo..lauren may not be happy when she hears that!!!!!!..oh yeah and always have a rest day after 15 mins of squash...
slight difference in strength between the toes on the right and left foot but she said minimal so just keep an eye on..still better than last time... also her mobilisation left me in a lot of pain last time..so she was VERY VERY gentle...
..flatmate was rude to me yet again yeterday..shes just crazy..had to go for a drive around a very big block just cos i didnt want to be in too close a radius of her..was very annoyed..move out already..
.upper body very sore after the gym work yesterday..
oh..and OPSMed are trying to make amends..the doctor called me today and left a nice message..and has even offered to bulk bill my initila consulation..so am much appeased

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just take it easy, it's bloody hard I know but just take it easy.

JH said...

That physio sounds a little like going to confession.

"Bless me father I have sinned. I have run intervals four times and had unclean thoughts about Craig Mottram."

Oh sorry, that was Em who has unclean thoughts about him.