Friday, June 1, 2007

..smile anyone

:)
lets start with the 5 min jog...was very tentative and nervous...was very conscious of keeping core strong..so far so good
..if i get back pain its ok...within reason..its only if i get the referred leg pain that im in trouble...
basically if i pull up a little sore its ok..more than a little back right off(referred leg pain immediate cessation)
..the doc also warned that when going back you often get niggles in other places..
..anyway went for a swim straight after. 800m as this is my new NEW plan... to go for a swim after the comeback jogs to help with the back and its MULTIPLE bulges LOL sounds like my belly
..anyway i will have to wait til tomorrow for the overall results..but no pain today is a good sign
Em.. because it was so short and I was so hypersensitive, i cant tell you it was brilliant or anything..it was nice to be doing it but so short that its like having one grain of sugar when you are having a sugar craving

..just spent 2hours(and $800) getting my teeth whitened..they do look HEAPS better and now i also do it at home for the next week....my lovely dentist and her assistant were sooo pleased(especially after how upset id been after the mean dentist!)

now to the toughest decision for the day: to go out and have a few drinks(flash the pearly whites) or stay home and watch the footy..its nieces bday party tomorrow morning and 200 kids(well maybe not QUITE that many) racing around and me with a hangover has to be tough
a good day for jojo :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi jojo,

Will chat to you about the teeth treatment ... something I have been considering ....

Eat Em

MorseyRuns said...

Glad you are happy - and I hope you are flashing those pearly whites at everyone!
Definitely quiet night for me. Hope your back is fine and remember the 10% rule when you are increasing your runs.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, a runs a run!!!

I am sure my first run back will be pretty nervous as well, I can feel it's getting closer.

Can't wait to see your flashy smile.

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well today when you get up :)

I think any kid's party feels as though it is 200 kids, the rowdy little blighters, lol! Have fun :)

Kathy said...

Great to hear your news. Hope you pull up well after that run.