Monday, June 4, 2007

..its not me

hey..soo happy today ..pulled up very well from my run yesterday..yay..
..went and saw my aunt(who is a physio and is a bit worried)anyway she did lots of tests..mostly fine but very concerned with the major weakness in toes(not just the big toe it seems..shes making me go back on wednesday...after the nerve has been impinged to this extent it needs to re-activate or something ..which it hasnt quite done yet..so is a bit of a concern
..so she has told me to keep pulling up my toes and try to use resistance

water running with Em..I loooooooove doing it with someone else..7x90sec hard..30sec recovery X2sessions 10min warm up cool down.. i found it sooo much easier than last week...pushed really hard in the last two reps
...was really upset last night..found out that my squash club manager was going to enter a state 3 team with me in it(obviously prior to me telling him about my dual disc bulge)..... that had been a very long term goal(well more of a wish list..A grade was the original goal with state grade being the one you didnt mention or speak out loud but wanted BAD.... anyway was very deflated last night..feel better about it tonight..
..but it makes my running v squash decision harder...cos im soooo much better at squash..but probs like running more..and more likely to be abe to run for longer!i said two years to make decision which would be after summer season this year..

now to the title of this post..if someone you start seeing starts making changes in their life..definitely unasked for by me..then their friends are always going to blame the new person!even if that new person doesnt necessarily want them to make those changes!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Blame? What if those changes are good changes?? Then you could be having a positive influence even without doing anything!!!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you're back out there running again Jo :0)