Wednesday, June 20, 2007

..sometimes i am the least attractive girl on the planet

..yep you heard me right..this is NOTHING to do with my looks...
..as i walked out of the dentist post op check up..he had put in an anaesthetic gauze and another gauze as well... i always have this gag reaction to gauze in my mouth..so in the street gagging and spitting..getting a very odd look from a guy!yep very UNATTRACTIVE
anyway i have been in quite intense pain the last couple of days..and being woken up a few times a night with it..anyway i have not been taking anywhere near the amount of anti-inflamm and painkiller he prescribed so i was duly told to..
of course i neglected to tell him that i cant take painkillers befpre i run as i need to feel if my back hurts..as i thought he might tell me off for running..
..and then of course back physio appointment today so couldnt take painkillers til about6:30 today..but have now taken them..
back news..
she is pleased with my core strength improvement..was surprised at the amount of documentation i provided..and apparently the back is very tight..why i ask..because you are full on back into it..to which i reply..no not really..i could feel hte look behind me..
then i told her my race plan..and seriously if you could have seen that look..she didnt believe i would stick to it..Faith people...have some faith in me
she is going to call me sunday to see how i go and then email me a program(as she wants to read my documentation first)

session with Em: 55mins steady..wasnt sure i could last that long as all i had eaten was some yoghurt(wasnt allowed to eat before 2 courtesy of the dentist)

mmmmmmm.just had porridge..

and isnt gag a funny word...was pondering this earlier today..for obvious reasons..
the very unattractive dry reaching..or to tell a funny joke.. or to stop someone speaking..or to put a gag in someones mouth..ie in a kidnapping

well theres my thoughts for the day..back a tiny bit sore after some heavy duty manipulation..

and i really want some CRISPS..or a ssandwich..or a steak.... dont mean to keep bemoaning the same thing but i am sooooooooooo over mush

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we really shouldn't have had that "what are your fave chips" conversation this afternoon :-(

Kathy said...

Salt and vinegar

Kathy said...

Sorry.

Sometimes I crack me up!