Monday, June 25, 2007

..miserable git

..yep..that would be me! i have spent the day in a horribly mopey moood..usually i snap out of a mood like this within an hour or so but it has just dragged on and on and on...i need a serious kick up the butt...
speaking of which..still have a pain in the glute whihch is definitely worrying me..
..my back is not feeling great today..
..i decided id better not run as.. well it would be asking for trouble. didnt even go water running...and its unlikely i will run tomorrow too..
..i spent about 5 hours cleaning and re-organising my room...im sure the picking up heavyish items helped..
anyway short and not so sweet today

ho hum its just one of those... i feel hideous..all my family are deserting me,my mouth is aching,my back hurts,i cant run, i feel like im going to cry and the whole stupid woe is me mood..you know the one LOL

itll be better tomorrow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blah! But they pass.

My baby Brother spent the best part of 6 years overseas, but now he is back and I wish he would go back LOL, only kiddin'

That massage you are having this week may help with the post race niggles, probably lucky you missed the pool today, it was a tough one.

Smiles by tomorrow I am sure.

MorseyRuns said...

Definitely holidays abroad for you. I am not going to suggest booze to make you happier but it the cause of and the solution to all of life's problems (wisdom of Homer J.Simpson). Hope a good nights sleep does the trick (I cried like a baby when my brother moved too).

Andrew(ajh) said...

Hope the back gets better and those grey clouds lift!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better today!