Thursday, June 14, 2007

..life is funny

..you know what... life is funny.. i didnt have a great day yesterday..but you know what.. im still in a very relaxed mood.. no grumplestiltskins..
and that was after being dumped via email yeterday..yep ..how rude..LOL

well he tried to leave the door open for himself..but uh sunshine..take all the space you need! and pacing..weve been together for 2 months and i told him i wasnt ready to be bf/gf.. how much slower can we take it than that..he freaks out worse than me..its quite amusing really
this is the email.. it actually made me laugh..didnt/havent/wont cry about it..so obviously im not too fussed..anyway here 'tis
Jo
Sorry, I have not returned your calls………….. I have been so busy it’s not funny.
You mentioned in one of your messages that I should call if something was wrong.I don’t want you to get the wrong idea but just at the moment I need a little space.I will be in touch base with you …………… if something should continue …….. I would like to pace it.I hope your “wisdom teeth operation” goes well and please e-mail me and let me know how your feeling
.


and pur...lease if you are going to send me this email..proofread it and use better english.
i wanted to send this email back...
there is a is a book that is called "he just isnt that into you"... which is obviously the case here.. enjoy your 'space'
but i decided that i am above sending back a cheeky email..and will decline to respond..
someone asking for 'space' this early on is just trying to keep their options open..i might change my mind..dont wanna completely shut the door..
well let me help with that..closes door gently,no tanty's,no hysteria!

so i am about to head off for my wisdom tooth extraction.unfortunately the root lies over the nerve so there is some potential for some permanent numbness..fingers crossed its all good.. should be..all the crap stuff happened yesterday .double LOL..

lucky i crack myself up.. anyway i will be a little less wise the next time i post

jojo.. happy little camper..but very thirsty..not allowed to drink anything..its killing me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oouucchh on both counts, the email and the tooth. What a complete doofus!!

Take care Jo, hope it is not to painful and uncomfortable for to long ((())))

MorseyRuns said...

You could not have given him more space unless you moved to another state, no, country! Good idea, better not reply because the temptation to write something cheeky can backfire- and he might think you are crowding him by replying to his email. Hope the pain of the teeth goes away- and remember to leave the teeth in a glass of water beside the bed!

Anonymous said...

LOSER!

(god I hope you don't get back with him now I have said that) - I hate that I need space crap, just break up and be done with it, 'aint gonna be no ones booty call!

I would have corrected his grammar and sent it back, but I am a cow that way.

Hope you are resting up now with some nice pumpkin soup.

shadowman said...

you deserve better, his loss.

jojo said...

Thanks guys.. it could have been worse