Tuesday, June 5, 2007

..finally a run

yay I went for a run..
although i picked both my nieces up and my back was a bit sore..so heat pack and trying to work out if i could still run.. it all kinda passed so i went running..
2x10mins..made sure i was running lightly on my toes..

my mantra went something like this..lightly lightly..core..lightly lightly..core
stretched in between..
back tiny bit sore but thats ok as long as no referred leg pain tomorrow

another good day for me...got to play with my nieces..and a run (3.3km) and a swim (500m) and went to training to watch the gang....

3 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

I just chant: left right left right, drop shoulders, left right. Glad your run went well- hope you have woken up okay this morning.

Celeste said...

Yay!! A run! Don't overdo it now...

jojo said...

im trying hard not to..Im following advice..and in fact not running for as long..broke it into 2 sets for the time cos i fet my core fatiguing