Saturday, June 16, 2007

..which fictitious character today joey

..um..thinks long and hard..lets see goldilocks last time so............
sleeping beauty..
minus of course two very important ingredients.
1.beauty
2.a handsome charming prince to awaken me LOL
and no im not saying im normally ugly..im orright... but with a square jaw..it aint quite so fetching..
in fact im quite lucky..because i have quite a small round face..and there has been a tiny bit of swelling reversal..i just look like someone who is quite jowely(like a bulldog)LOL.. ie a square face.. although my sister was saying to me that some people have that tendency naturally..anyway we went to Sunbeam Cakes in mentone yesterday(none for me) and there was a lady there who ACTUALLY was very square jaw-ed..had to have a bit of a chuckle over that one!
..so previously ive ducked out with a wrap around my head..did i change religion???..im thinking about braving it and going out without the headscarf..,my bf(best friend)needs me to go bridesmaid shoe shopping..so what the hey..im gonna go..shes already calling me square jaw..at least someone will get some amusement LOL

someone just sent me an email saying i hope youre not too miserable..have to say im not miserable at all..my body responds REALLY well to medication..and heals well..i think because i only ever take stuff if its essential..
maybe she meant on the boy front..
still.nope..felt a little bad yesterday..but no "woe is me"

now good luck to sara and lee tomorrow..and andrew is it the half tomorrow?and anyone else who ive missed too!
enjoy the run..thats even more important than the times

oh and its always funny...people seem to be almost a little apologetic when you know they read your blog if they dont post a comment...DONT BE... i put it out there for people to read...
no doubt..youll probably think im a little looney at times.. my friend vic does introduce me as her crazy friend jo..thanks for that!
although sara... its better than..this is my friend jo that i met on the internet!!LOL.. the looks and follow up questions we got!!!!

2 comments:

shadowman said...

I have not seen your post op face yet and I don't have to, the inner you is all that matters and thats the number one you were talking about.

Kathryn said...

I think being woken up by Prince Charming would be a pain - I'd much rather sleep :)

Have you tried making smoothies for your liquid diet?