Thursday, June 7, 2007

..jo..you big fat dufus

ok.. put on 700g this week..u suck jojo.. but then i did eat
HJ(hungry jacks Em!) whopper junior and small fries
fish n chips (2potato cakes and 2 dim sims)
2Xsteak and n chips whilst out(different nights of course)
gourmet pizza..with SALAMI..sheesh what a PIG
/...AND AND well ill keep the rest to myself..i reckon its a good thing putting on..cos it might actually make me BE BETTER...
jo..be BETTER ...jo..be better..PLEASE

so..today..i just did 10 mins w/up c/down
then 30mins of 2:30 hard 30 recovery but i f%$ked up on one and obvioulsy did a 90sec hard so had to do a 3:30 min to make up..only noticed cos i wasnt in multiples of 3(YES geek springs to MY MIND even) pool attendant talked to me the whole time..well it wasnt the hot guy...but a chick so it still made the time go faster.. so i was supposed to do 7-8 hard sessions and i think i did 10..good girl

..then i tutored..snooze..except being a mega geek i liked doing some maths
..then i went and watched my girls lose the grand final..soo sad.. it was SOOO F^%$ING hard to go and watch,..but i did the right thing ..sigh..as i always do/// they lost..because number 3 had to play my position(2) etc..if i had played I would have won..more than likely given my 6/7 record.. and then the girl who had to play 2 instead of 3 might have won(no 1 won)..i felt very responsible... didnt help when i said to the girl who filled in..thanks for filling in..it was probably mostly because of me(ie filling in) and the number 3 girl calls out..splutter..what do you mean mostly..dont you mean ALL..LIKE i didnt feel bad enough

..and i saw anothr 'almost friend' more like acquaintance..more like psycho girl..ex squash gal...........(seriously until u have gone out drinking with this girl, you have NOOOOOO idea) had a chat amd the first thing she asks is ..have you got a man...she is always like this..
OK RANT TIME..just warning in case you want to change channels
..surely i CAN BE DEFINED without a guy.. it really annoys me.. yes we all would love to have someone around.. but i have this philosophy..(here we go..and i have had a wine)
..I wont be with a guy simply for the sake of being with a guy(and there are many girls who are/do).. i can actually be happy solo..and heres the cruncher..

If a guy doesnt make me happier than when im sngle..... then i shouldnt be in the relationship... now if i can just get my family to read that last sentence

ok probs tie for this littel pussycat to go to bed
mwah mwah
EDIT: oh eah the reason for the title: my aunt(physio) ordered me to go see her colleague..whos like..would you like a blanket..and Ive gone no its fine..im used to stripping in front of people now since im at the pool everyday..and THEN she makes me do exercises in shall we say compromising positions... and then i realise when she leaves i have my UNDERWEAR on inside out..i seriously suck..im a big fat dufus!( i fessed up too..figure its better if i admit it rather than she just thinks LOSER..at least then we can laugh about it) i wear inside out stuff all the time..i almost need a clothes checker as i go out the door..its worse when you discover it AND YOU ARE ALREADY OUT.trust me from a serial(by accident) inside outer-er/(of other clothes..not underwear!!!)...sigh..and i wonder sometimes y i am single ..LOL

3 comments:

Celeste said...

LOL! Underwear on inside out!! I think we've ALL done that at some point! I have to have all my t-shirts folded a certain way, and when hubby folds them he folds them WRONG. But I just put them on without checking and I often end up with inside out and back to front shirts. I know, I know - sounds really dumb - but it's like a little routine the way I put on my t-shirts.

Kathryn said...

Inside out underwear isn't so bad. I've been out, more than once, with my cardigan buttoned wrong. Looks like I've just got off the short bus.

I'm so with you on the man thing.

Stu Mac said...

Hey Jo, I just couldn't help myself, I had to respond to this post and yes I know it probably not my place, but WOW, that's a few not so healthy take aways.

Yep we all have those days here and there, but... get rid of the chips with the pub meals and have veg. And no pizza with salami is gourmet... don't get me wrong I have pizza once a fn with cheese and salami, but gourmet is with turkey, pumpkin etc