Monday, June 11, 2007

..such a loser..shakes head at self

..ok..so por Em mustve fely like she was with a kid today.. first of all i left my buoyancy belt in the car..so had to redress and then duck out..next im on my way to the pool and em's like ..um thats the boys toilets..
seriously jo the sign without a dress is for MEN..you know those things that you make a fool of yourself over REPEATEDLY! and then in the pool, realise that my belt is inside out... derr.. derr..derr
im such a LOSER..LOL

we did a really good session... 2sets of 8x90s(yes Em i finally got the number right) and of course 5mins w/up 5 mins cool down

was sooo disappointed tho..went up to get a nice chicken from up the road..and theyre shut...bugger bugger bugger.. so ive cooked a chicken pizza with smallest amount of cheese ever..you know those use by dateson chicken fillets...theyre only a guide yeah..only a day or so over..anyway i have taken a chance...it smelled ok..it looked ok..
hopefully ill still be thinking that in a couple of hours!

and well pleased with self..cos today was supposed to be a run...but given the back was sore yesterday..am giving myself a further rest day...yep you heard right... obviously i woke up as rational sensible jo(minus the ditziness above)
oh yeah..i got to wear my size 10 jeans today..woohoo.. 2 weeks ago way too much muffin top..still a little bit..but not too bad..except of course sitting down..not pretty

2 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Woo Hoo size 10 jeans- as I have said before, only my feet will ever be size 10.

JH said...

Men's toilets are best avoided like the plague. Trust me, I'm a man, and I don't go in there unless I absolutely have to.