Sunday, June 10, 2007

..did somebody say...shopppppppppping

ok so was feeling a bit tired today..another horrible nights sleep
and hten realised i had done something everyday since ast sat...and the double up of water running and running yesterday really tuckered me out..
thanks stu..for helping me realise i SHOULD take a rest day..
..and besides the back was actually a little tender today.. a 1hour water run(which is what i was planning probably not the greatest..and given that i ran four times from last sunday to sat..the back probs should get a rest..
i might even give it an EXTRA day and do elliptical trainer tomorrow instead..we'll see which jo i wake up as...rational,sensible jo...or barge ahead exercise junkie jo!LOL

..went and did a POWER shop with my sister..(apart from having the goss about our crazy family)bought a couple of CUTE grandpa tee type Vneck tops..great colours..purple and green..and a black cardy..helped bathe the darling nieces ..after we played playdoh of course,,the one year old gets SERIOUSLY excited when she sees me now..soo cute..and of course the 3 year old..well adorable barely covers it!as im leaving tonight..jo..stay for dinner...i cant meeting a friend..who? i answer.. then she asks..only them? she cracks me up with how earnest she is
i am meeting a gf for dinner... hopefully i will be good! thats the plan anyway..
..have been relatively pleased with my diet this week..sorry healthy eating plan! today i weighed less after breakfast than i did before breakfast on wednesday

..so the overall feel for the day..
day started poorly..not going to elaborate..
spent too much money..ate ok..fairly quiet day for me
..sad that my sis is moving to UK :( my.. dont go...although said kinda as a joke..we both knew i meant it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be the one asking your sister to send stuff over all the time :-)

(Minstrels, Minstrels, Minstrels)

MorseyRuns said...

Free accommodation in the UK?? Come on- there are positives- though I cried like a baby when my brother and the kids moved to Perth.