Tuesday, June 12, 2007

..lets up the ante

Okey doke.. woke up ready to run….
Decided to put in a little bit of speed..physio had said I could do some 5min/km laps
(each lap only 400m)which still isn’t quite what I would call speed but it is a start..not ready to really stride out yet

So the plan was to run 1 or 2 laps slightly faster(5min/km-ish) and then 2 slower 6 min/kms and do three times.. the first set in min/km per lap
Warm up walk 2 laps..loads of stretching
5:15 , 5:10 , 6:00 , 5:58 then decided to only do 1 faster lap in each set
walk one lap
4:50 , 6:03 , 5:45 and was contemplating whether to do another set..back was a little tight so I decide to take the last set easy..to bring time to 23 mins and distance 4kms
Walk one lap
6:09 , 6:09 , 6:09 deliebrately slowed in right down for this last one
Walk two laps..then lots of stretching

Slight niggle in the back..but its on the left side(whereas the bulge is on the right) which makes me think maybe that it is the old sacro-iliac ..and it’s a distinct site..
abit of nothing in between..cleaning the freezer..clean the bedroom..decided it was time since when i went to bed last night i tripped and face planted..fortunately onto my bed!!!!and people wonder why im always covered in bruises..lol

just met Em for water running 9x2:30 with 30s recovery... my the time flew....highight was when Em and i tried water running without the belt ..sooo hard and by hte way you suck in a whole heap of water if you laugh..was hysterical watching Em sink
about to go to northcote to watch one of the coburg gals gig..i love going out drinking midweek...it makes me feel like im being naughty

weigh in tomorrow will hopefully be good number..
..oh and jo...wisdom teeth out on thursday..please get that INTO your head and dont double book ypurself..soz about that Jay..im a LOSER and a HALF
..and i think i might ditch the boy..ill wait a coupla days..to decide..it could just be me being me....aka USELESS

2 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

You girls need more body fat- it floats and hence I am more unsinkable than the Titanic! Sounds like we have differing definitions of speed.

Celeste said...

I laughed OUT LOUD when I read that 5min/km is not what you would call speed!!! I'm still trying to get that through my head. You were joking right??