Monday, June 18, 2007

..clenched teeth..and not because of wisdom teeth

well a quiet day for me LOL..
made sandwiches for my aunt(physio) and her co-workers and dropped them off(as she wont let me pay) so i decided to do a payment in kind..they were nice too.. salami or ham or chicken with lettuce cheese and tomato on Taylors bread..which is the best bread ever!
get back..mucking around..write a page long list of rostered chores versus non rostered chores(ie wipe the bench after yourself and no this does not need to be on the roster).. she does not seem to be able to read our simple roster system(3 jobs) even though it has been explained over and over again.. the girl is a complete and utter moron.. i believe one of the things i said to her yesterday when she was complaining about too many toilet rolls stacked up..she went on for 15 minutes.. was that she could say it JUST once..cos i LISTEN the first time..i diplomatically left out the ...unlike you which was on the tip of my tongue..she is driving me nuts...

then sister calls me and im like..oh yeah..on way over..COMPLETELY forgot..so went over to chaddie with her..sorry Em about the double booking..Im in tomorrow..as long as we are finished by 6!
then its hustle and bustle to the pool..
oops only brought half my usual cossie..usualy have bottom..2 crop top bathers,and a tankini... today only had bather bottoms and one crop top..hmmm should i bare my navel ring...hmmm sitting in the car...as stu would probably say to me ...get over yourself.. so i did and braved the belly in public..it was only for like 20 s
..actually more comfy without the tankini..happy with self..cos i have not shown my belly in public since i was ..oh 10...even when i was a skinny little minnie..like 10kgs lighter than now

session: 2 sets of 9x90s hard 30 sec recovery..it was a hard session Em..I missed you!
finally get home and have hte (after i had to look for about 10 minutes as to where i had put it..the baby boost mush lasagne..quite good really after i added,sauce a little bit of cheese,peri peri sauce...mmmm better than custard freaking sweet cups.. then
..oh and hows this...
i dont think James is aware where we are right at the moment..girls will understand exactly what this email means..given he had asked me how i felt after the operation i thought it rude not to answer so my reply was
sore and swollen
thank you for you enquiry as to my health..
very formal..very cold..as it was intended to be.. of course he didnt even notice..what planet do you boys live on seriously!obviously i should have signed joanne..to make it EVEN more obvious

oh and thanks to the person who wrote me the PM entitled...'you're wrong' certainly not aptly titled.. it was a nice PM and did make me feel better :)

3 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

It is not often we are happy to be told we are wrong- it must have been good. I am so impressed that you bare your belly in public- I am too embarrassed to bear mine in the shower!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm confused Jo. Who were you writing the roster for?

And congratulations on getting that belly out. Sounds like you jumped a big hurdle there :0)

Anonymous said...

You look just fine in the 2 piece my dear :-)