Saturday, July 19, 2008

..who's leggies are they-they couldnt be mine

sometimes things happen-and they are just not fair(not about me-its a comment and im not going any further into it)

surely my leggies are not mine- since when do they decide to BITCH and MOAN everytime i run..oh that right, since im doing 57 kms for the last two weeks.they are absolute leaden..no speed... but at least im running

i was supposed to do 45 mins at 5min/km pace-this should be easy for me(well not easy) but i rang stu in advance..as i had run 10mins earlier with the boys-very slowly..and had felt what my legs were like... anyway..sometimes he is delightful and he said i didnt have to run that fast and i could just run.woohoo.. but then when i started i was struggling at 5:15(man i suck!) anyway the km splits for my 6kms(i didnt record the first 1.75) were 5:20,5:05,5:01,5:06,5:04 (and then 250m to make it 8kms) so i did halfish if the run at close enough pace....
not looking forward to tomorrow-well thats not true.im looking forward to running with andrew- or eating his dust anyway!!!!! and its about time i had a 5km time to put in as a pb..since my last attempt at 5kms was really 6kms..stupid runmelbourne mutter mutter sulk sulk

still trying to find a house...have lost interest already(only in looking- i want to buy, but well my attention span is kinda already over...i do have the attention span of a GNAT-and im not kidding.stu didnt appreciate it much when i said- couldnt he just find me a house to buy....lol... bossy britches just told me to ring the agent for the one place i did see(a townhouse that has access to a pool in point cook)- where's that hand of yours jay ;)
am starting...ever so slowly..to lose the MILLION kgs i put on when i was sulking over not running and then the ensuing 8 weeks of eating EXTREMELY badly... lol i am the biggest EXAGGERATOR in the history of exaggerators...lol..and there i go again :)

having a wine..yeah..way early to have one... oh well...im a little alco

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't fret, I had a wine at 3pm!

Point Cook is a good spot, a mate built a house there a year or two back and he is very happy there.

You'll be fine tomorrow, I often have a crap run the day before a race but something funny seems to happen when the gun goes off, enjoy the day :-)

Andrew(ajh) said...

I beat both of you, my first glass of red was at about 2pm today!

I'm looking forward to the run tomorrow too - no pressure from me, it will be a PB for me no matter what!

Ewen said...

You can't have been exaggerating too much. There weren't a bazillion exclamation marks in that post.

You should get Marvin to pace you in the 5k :)

Anonymous said...

I hope I see you tomorrow! Have faith that you're body is capable :) I think it is, especially with how hard you've been working. Just do the best you can, that's you can ask!

Stu Mac said...

It was so cold today, you did well to get moving and put a few more in the 'bank', well done!

Hmmm...I had my first at 9:55pm