Friday, July 18, 2008

...a pleasant day

im very very lucky to have a job that i love... however i should know by now not to disclose anything personal..i said to my year 12s today i was taking my partner to the musical next week(lol isnt stu a good boy to come!!!) and theyre like oh you have a partner -whats his name ..... and were constant about it- i just didnt say anything so they have nicknamed him Marvin..... lol

anyway great day at work..pity the back is playing up quite abit today(but not gonna bitch..cos it wont help anyway!..im going to ostrich on that front for a bit

then it was off to highpoint to collect my new glasses(for driving) before i stopped off at safeway...and heard a hello from someone(what ??no one knows me in hoppers////well it was Marvin(cracking myself up!!!) so we wandered aimlessly around hte supermarket for a bit then some yummy pizza and kid central for a while(he had his million rugrats today)

no running...wooohooo how much i doth love a rest day!!!!! i have my 5km race tomorrow..and my boys will be running a handicap at the TAN at 9-9.30 tomorrow... so if youre there you may well see me

have a great weekend kids and kidlets ;)

oh and jay-did you read my reply to your comment yesterday!!!how can anyone enjoy househunting

No comments: