Monday, July 28, 2008

.okerly dokerly

..so it is getting more and more OFFICIAL by the day(buying the house that is) the loan got approved today-assuming the building inspection is fine then it is a done deal..scary/exciting/scary/excitingumm keep going
..anyway we move in, in november..oh and andrew-point cook-see a photo of the kicthen below-it is just too cute

40mins water run today-so--so-in a double lane(i went up middle to try and keep out of the way(so people didnt have to over take) but the swimmer boy nearly kept hitting me in the head cos he deicded to swim as close to me as humanly possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so equiv to nearly 7kms... at my actual house tonight which is a bit wierd.spent nearly all nighton phone to gfs ..am all out of sorts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, "we" move in in November

and who might we be asks Em the nosy cow

Andrew(ajh) said...

Don't know if it is just me, but I don't see any photo ?