Thursday, July 17, 2008

oooh a reduction again..yay

...so a great great day at work today :) i do love being a teacher...ahhhhh i have my moments when i wonder if i do- but i know (apart from term 2) that i do love it

and then 'services' which is cooking for me...finished heaps early today so i could go to the hoppers windodrome(ie in the same ilk as ... velodrome..lol-crack myself up)
..for those of you who dont read my blog all the time(and thanks to those who do xoxo) last week i was the first person on the track and hte guinea pig for the 400-til it got changed... lets just say i could have pfaffed around for the olympics today.. i DID NOT WANT to be th first who ran 400m today and THEN it got changed....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway someone else went first(yay) and they(as in stu the meanie) decided o change it to 300's..OMG werribee track is seriously a WIND TUNNEL
so 6x 300's at 62-65 sec which to bring it into context (remember it IS SHORT) 3:26-3:36min/km
..i was surprised at how hard they felt..i was SERIOUSLY MOVING this fat ass..and im not joking..im way heavier than usual at the mo...im eating well as of last week...just waiting (lol) for the weight loss to kick in.. still blame the knee for that 3-4 kg weight loss...depressive eating and no exercise
..then my very gorgeous bf (have to be VERY nice when i talk about him as my bf since we all know how mean he is as my coach is LOL-re his comment yesterday) and i went out for dinner- had a COUPLA lol drinks.... apparently im a spendthrift....

im also going to get off my butt and start lookingg at buying a place....oooooh thats SUPER SUPER SUPER SCARY /.... how can someone as FLIGHTY as me. make THAT big a decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can somebody please find me a place to buy..im waaaaaaaay goooooooooood at spending...not sooo goood at all the research/patience/ummmmmm patience..yeah im already done!!!!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I've bought real estate twice and both times have been impulse buys. The first time was when my landlord wanted to sell the rent I was renting. Made him an offer before he got an agent and sold the place a couple of years later for nearly 3x what I paid! I reckon impulse is the way to go - no point overthinking these things.

Anonymous said...

I am with Kathryn, I suck at "important" life stuff, I get bored and stick my head in the sand. The only reason I have a house is now is because my mother gave me a stern talking to AND bid at the auction for me because I couldn't be bothered.

Decide on a budget and the neighborhood and take it from there, the key really is to not give a shit and don't get emotionally attached.

Took me 2 months to buy a place and it was really only to get mum off my back and spite my landlord for putting up the rent LOL

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love looking at houses.

Give me some details and I'll find the perfect place for you :)

Wanna buy my place?

jojo said...

lol jaykay! but im probably going to buy over the other side of town.maybe i should pay you money to find me a house ;)