Friday, July 4, 2008

..a day of contemplation

..yes andrew- you are one hundred percent correct. i was just being a sausage head. and im a rational person(most of the time)

anyway.. a nice light jog of 40 minutes this ,morning... back is quite tight which isnt great- am going to the physio on tuesday which hopefully will help

then off to lunch with a gf who has just had a baby-she looks great- a bit tired maybe

.. then shopping on the wya home via bridge road...ummm but only managed to buy a shirt for the lad instead..everything i tried on made me feel fat.i really need to lose a couple of kgs

anyway a lot of training for me next week should help. and tomorrow i am going to go and help out with the western aths junior or open day or something... i know..lol..sounds a bit weird for a burger....lol... but then i am the partner of someone who is busily involved in wes aths...so ill be dutiful gf and go help out...besides which a run in the you-yangs is always nice :)

anyway def time for me to stop being such a cranky la la..ive been a grumpy bum for the last couple days..lucky someone is quite patient...

good luck and hugs to jay and michelle.im sure you will go great..and if not it will be an experience(my mara wasnt great-but i dont regret doing it)

1 comment:

Andrew(ajh) said...

As I often tell my better half, I usually am (100% correct, that is) :-)